• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
  • Urgent Action! Today you must withdraw all crypto balances from Coinbase Commerce to your personal wallets! And do not upgrade your account there.

Match-day Blockage

Stephen martin

Oct 17, 2016
hello, my ISP is Virgin,
all channels were down last night, due to Champions League i guess.
did anyone else have the same problem, what can i do to fix this ?
please help

Francisco Barros

Dec 4, 2015
hello, my ISP is Virgin,
all channels were down last night, due to Champions League i guess.
did anyone else have the same problem, what can i do to fix this ?
please help
I did and same ISP, I seem to have problems all the time.Yesterday impossible to watch.
Normally I get the micro cuts but sometimes too much, doesn't change much even using a vpn.
Tried everything but no luck, I even have an expensive network set up so I don't rely on my ISP hardware.

stnufc

Aug 12, 2018
I am not from UK, but BT & Sky very buffering yesterday and now. So is it blocks or something different?

stnufc

Aug 12, 2018
Now its okay, watchable, but sometimes, in saturday, buffering happens. What cause?..

Tevlar

Jan 1, 2018
If you want to watch Spanish and Italian football, the Swedish broadcast "strive" has English commentators.
Havent used IPTV in a while though so dont know how good Rapids service on that channel is.

Alexander R

Aug 10, 2017
Agree with the above, i have a 500mb fibre and watching skymovies (all channels) and somer other english channels is impossible between 19.30-00.00 due to a constant buffering issue, and its been going on for months now.

I even bought a better box with a gigabit lan to make sure i had the full power of my internet at all time and checked it while buffering occured and i constantly had over 400mbps.

Reactions: WizeTV

dojimeiptv.net

Reseller
Reseller
Jun 29, 2017
Asia
dojimeiptv.net
Reseller ID
dojime
Just wish to add in our feedback, over in Singapore, we are on 1GBps fibre and during EPL live matches we are experiencing really frequent long lagging periods of about 20+ secs every 30 secs - 1 mins of viewing time... lagging occurs on almost every sports channel broadcasting EPL ie. BeIN, Sky, NBC, TSN... is this due to the clamping down on the UK feeds?

Rzez

Aug 12, 2017
Same issues using vlc on pc with dedicated ip with torguard vpn and virgin media. Its actually better with no vpn using smart iptv app on tv. But still buffering like mad. Is this the end for iptv? Lets hope not!

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Same issues using vlc on pc with dedicated ip with torguard vpn and virgin media. Its actually better with no vpn using smart iptv app on tv. But still buffering like mad. Is this the end for iptv? Lets hope not!
Hello,
please contact to your Reseller with your ISP or open a ticket directly from your Dashboard. He knows how to help you.
And for your information, our service does not support VPN or Proxy.
Regards,

ExpatTV

Reseller
Jan 28, 2016
Reseller ID
vanderhulst
I have a customer having same issue like customers on the UK that during games like tonight the channels buffer much more or don't even start. It's in Germany and provider is Vodafone fiber.

Anyone else encounters same experience?

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
I have a customer having same issue like customers on the UK that during games like tonight the channels buffer much more or don't even start. It's in Germany and provider is Vodafone fiber.

Hello,

just open a ticket directly from your Dashboard and our support team will help you how to fix the problem.

Regards,

marius_cz

May 5, 2018

same problem with telekom. sometimes its working fine, sometimes freezing a lot.

axelinho

Sep 11, 2017

same problem here for me in germany.
tried different locations (vodafone fiber and telekom), different devices and different software (notebook with kodi and vlc, LG TV with SmartTV, Samsung S10 with Kodi and IPTV-App)

when its not matchday i mostly dont have any problems.
when champions league or bundesliga the german sky sport / bundesliga channels often are lagging.

TVTimmen

Apr 3, 2018
Sweden
Reseller ID
TVTimmen
Swedish channel Cmore Fotboll has been having lots of problems the last couple of weeks on gameday. It is the channel showing the Swedish league and most important one for my clients. Re-occuring problems and no response, please look into this issue.

rafiptv

Jun 9, 2019
rafiptv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
warpro.clan2@gmail.com
Hi,

I agree to ExpatTV.
Customers are complaining of no service during match days.

Currently All Sky Sports, BT Sports, BeIN Sports are offline.

Reported the issue already to get it fixed but last 2 hours no update