• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Rebrand IPTV players

Bruhmpolar

Mar 24, 2024
Are you an IPTV providers or resellers aiming at getting your IPTV players at affordable prices. I have a special skills in rebranding Android IPTV players for Android devices such as Android TV, Android box, android mobiles and firestick. Kind inbox me to explore my service. Thanks!

Pinny007

Mar 7, 2024
Hi my name is Costa, and I am in the initial stages of establishing an IPTV business tailored towards providing and distributing specialized STB focusing on foreign content. The core concept involves offering a selection of STB's uniquely curated to cater to specific foreign audiences. So for instance, my parents, who are of Greek descent, can access a set-top box exclusively featuring Greek content across live channels, movies/VOD and TV series.

The key objective is to deliver a user-friendly and straightforward interface that accommodates individuals with varying technical abilities, including the elderly demographic. The design philosophy revolves around simplicity, ensuring a seamless user experience for individuals seeking foreign content tailored to their preferences.

My vision is to personalize each STB to reflect the specific foreign content it represents, thereby establishing a strong connection with the target audience. Through a minimalist and intuitive layout, we aim to create a user interface that simplifies navigation and enhances accessibility, catering to the needs of users seeking a hassle-free viewing experience.

By prioritizing user-friendly design and a professional approach, we aspire to redefine the IPTV landscape by offering a tailored solution for individuals seeking foreign content in a streamlined and efficient manner.

Feel free to let me know if you would like any further refinements or if you have any specific requirements in mind!

Regards,
Costa

Origin

Estreams.eu
Reseller
Jan 16, 2017
estreams.eu
Reseller ID
weescotsman
Ie your rebound means replacing some pictures using the standard apps of choice (xciptv app) then setting the server url inside so the person just needs to log in with use and password.

Safer to download the app officially and less chance of having their information stolen.

Bruhmpolar

Mar 24, 2024
Yes definitely, i have xciptv player latest version 6 where you can login with your credentials (username and password) and also provide you an admin panel control where you can manage the app. I can share you the demo app to test and run in your device. You can send me your WhatsApp detail or telegram and I can send you the demo app to test on your device. Thanks!