• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Mite1200

Quality reseller since 2017
Jan 22, 2017
Austria
Reseller ID
MITE-IPTV
Existing clients is related to your own dashboard clients and not clients of different resellers if I understood it correct. You can check by simply trying to assign a dashboard to some random line and going on the "existing user" tab. Just input some random names and you will see that it won't find any users besides your own dashboard clients. :)

Last edited:

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir
Anwser is NO

you if you want to use youre mail on a different acount, Login in youre old dashboard.

Press on youre name in the right top corner, edit youre mail here put a different one.

after you save the old mail should be free to use on a differrent dashboard

uriX

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵Highly recommended ✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵
Reseller
Anwser is NO

you if you want to use youre mail on a different acount, Login in youre old dashboard.

Press on youre name in the right top corner, edit youre mail here put a different one.

after you save the old mail should be free to use on a differrent dashboard
After I've changed my email on old Dashboard and trying to log in to the new Dashboard. Then a new problem emerges. When I choose forgotten password and enter my mail and fill in chapters, I get the following error message.
The requested data does not match

becaus youre new dashboard is not set on that mail adress.

So long into the new dashboard how you always do, than go to the top right corner press edit and change it to the correct mail. after that you need to login with the new e-mail.

Last edited by a moderator:

elackner

Reseller: visions4
Reseller
Apr 3, 2016
Switzerland
viptv.top
Reseller ID
visions4
I get many complains from clients that not works or unstable since last maintenance (2-3 days ago)
Especially from clients with the SmartIPTV App on TV

does anyone have that experience too?

Reactions: basilio1982

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
Hi,

i think its by a lot of people, i have the same complaints but there is not muc to do, we have just to wait a bit

Greetings

DoJaja

Skilled & Verified Reseller - Eng - Ger - ExYu
Reseller
Apr 4, 2018
iptv.community
Reseller ID
DoJaJa
same to me also a lot of complains. The most of complains of useres with MAG box or smart iptv

subnetweb

Jul 30, 2018
VOD is offline some kinda version right, which is opposite to channels which are streamed live?

elackner

Reseller: visions4
Reseller
Apr 3, 2016
Switzerland
viptv.top
Reseller ID
visions4
But from where is this coming ... from the App or from our Server
is our Server overloaded? Bad performance or bandwidth?

One customer write me, that he test an other provider and with this one he dont have this problem

Ralf Meyer

Dec 22, 2017
Hi,

Does anyone know how to use catch up service on a Samsung Smart TV?

Thank you in advance

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Only works on the MAG platform as far as I know.
Catch up service is only available on MAG Platform as mentioned by @Mite1200
Catch up service is only available on the channels that are marked with the orange clock icon.
Go over the channel you wish to use catch up on, but don’t press OK!
You should see a box with a preview of current streaming of the channel (Live TV).
Press the right arrow on the remote.
This is the “TV Guide”, you can find previous programs up to 24h as far im aware.

Last edited:

musky

Aug 5, 2018
im just about to get my iptv service going and want to run a vnp for saftey im thinking NordVPN or ExpressVPN,will this work and is it easy to set up?

Origin

Estreams.eu
Reseller
Jan 16, 2017
estreams.eu
Reseller ID
weescotsman
I dont use dedicated vpn, just a regular vpn from torguard.

Unless something changed and didn't see admin post anything about dedicated only

It was talked about few months ago that a regular vpn works, send a message to admin and ask vpn to be activated on your sub,

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
yes to this topic was said alot and so often, but maybe an official update would be good. if vpn would be allowed it can prevent isp problems