• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

FreddyK

Jan 7, 2017
Hi Musky,

You can use a VPN but use one with a dedicated/private IP, a public VPN is not allowed.

I recommend Torguard, which is quite a good VPN service. Use the promo code 'TGLifetime50 ' and you will receive a 50% discount. A 2 years subscription with dedicated IP will only cost $ 92,00 ;)
Torguard is banned even if you use dedicated IP.

FreddyK

Jan 7, 2017
Have not been able to use Torguard in over a month now and heard many others with same problem.

FreddyK

Jan 7, 2017
Yeah i heard that too and that causes trouble for many people.
In my case streams are more stable with Torguard than without.

guess

May 9, 2018
Hi
I am using this line, http://epg.url etc etc//sweden.xml.gz, for EPG in E2m3u2bouquet-plugin on my Enigma2 device. ( and I get EPG)
Is it possible to have more than one source for EPG. How to in that case?
I am running Sweden now but I also want Germany and UK or more

regards

Ramon Chircop

Trusted
Reseller
Jul 11, 2017
Reseller ID
ilking

Joegonow

Aug 8, 2018
Im new to all of this.... I have a Nvidia Shield and I currently have a IPTV subscription however I want my local channels to be in my IPTV EPG. Is there such a program that will allow this. I understand my Shield does not have a Coax input for the antenna but I will be willing to buy a different box that supports both on one platform. Currently I use perfect player for my IPTV and I enjoy the EPG setup just wish I did not have to turn on a different device to watch local channels.

thanks for you input

guess

May 9, 2018
Payed for xtream editor gold (15.95 CHF) and now I have EPG on all available channels

th3s1ckb0y

Aug 11, 2018
Hi everybody,
so I am into iptv from a week now, been using an "official" m3u, and already activated the app on my samsung UE55KU6020.
Now, on some channel, I can watch easily 15-20 minutes before it starts freezing, then the audio plays normally but the video goes at about 1 frame every 4 seconds..
I have to change channel, turn back on that channel, and I can watch again 4-5 minutes till it starts again.
I already tried to increase the buffer size to 10 seconds (don't know if it's too much, was at about 1 seconds by default and I think it hasn't changed nothing), and disable the smart motion feature that I read that can cause trouble.
My provider said that my device is overheating when that problem shows up, and I don't really think it's my connection fault, since I can watch netflix on 4k easily.
Somebody had this problem? Any fix to try?
Any help appreciated!

fatman14

Apr 2, 2016
Reseller ID
fatman14
With the service being blocked in the UK again today with the new Soccer season, a VPN would be essential - can we get an Admin's definitive answer on this

OVB

Aug 11, 2018
Hi, is it possible to see IPTV channels at Danish timezone when I am Living in US (one daydelayed) ?

Milenko

Jul 26, 2016
Reseller ID
Milenko
Hello.

A question for the forum.. does anyone have problems with the isp Telekom Germany? The one about the telekom that makes channels bad

i-watch

Feb 22, 2018
Hello,
some knows which Dashboard used on IPTVSTACK ? it is awesome and i want read more and find out all before get a Reseller Account.
If get some help i am happy,.

THx