• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

telex

Oct 2, 2016
Can I delete groups on dshboard that I dont need , for example "VOD game of thrones"?

telex

Oct 2, 2016
I can not find the word bouquet?
Only:
Stats
new line
Manage Lines
Channels
Firewall
Request
Help
Settings

StephanGob

Dec 29, 2017
I try to delet adult movies, but doesn't work, how could i erase it ? with xtrem editor ?

swiptv

Aug 22, 2017
I guess he want to REMOVE it from the menu ( like in the mag devices... )

Ramon Chircop

Trusted
Reseller
Jul 11, 2017
Reseller ID
ilking
Hello, I don't know if I'm going to repeat the original question becuase it was not very clear for me. When I set up an iptv account using a mac address on a mag or tvip box, all the bouquets show on the list even the ones I untick in the dashboard. Is there a way to hide the unticked bouquets from a mag box?

Reactions: StephanGob

mhaj

Dec 29, 2016
Hi,

does anybody have problems with time shift using xtream-editor with mag portal version. This feature is new in xtream.editor. When I start a program from archive the image is immediately frozen without sound. It hapens on all channels. I tried some setting, I changed buffer size and stream type but it doesn't help.

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir
Super Bowl LII will be the 52nd Super Bowl and the 48th modern-era National Football League (NFL) championship game. The National Football Conference (NFC) champion Philadelphia Eagles will play the American Football Conference (AFC) champion New England Patriots to decide the league champion for the 2017 NFL season.

The game is scheduled to be held on February 4, 2018, at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It will be the second Super Bowl in Minneapolis, which previously hosted Super Bowl XXVI in 1992. It will be the sixth Super Bowl in a cold weather city, and Minneapolis will continue to be the northernmost city to host a Super Bowl.

A rematch of 2004's Super Bowl XXXIX, which was won by New England 24–21, Super Bowl LII is the first Super Bowl appearance for the Eagles since that game. The Patriots became the first team since the Seattle Seahawks (who made Super Bowls XLVIII and XLIX) to appear in two consecutive Super Bowls, having won Super Bowl LI in the previous season, and are also seeking to become the first team to repeat as Super Bowl victors since the Patriots themselves won Super Bowls XXXVIII and XXXIX. Philadelphia is making its third appearance in the Super Bowl, having lost Super Bowls XV and XXXIX.

Channels on wich the match will be shown:

There could be more but these channels are confirmed​

Reactions: Nonid and maragfct

sushbad005

Feb 6, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I am new to this Forum & I am based in Germany & interested to subscribe the Indian channels through Tarboosh TV on my Samsung Smart TV, Can you please advise me if it is Legal streaming? As I should not have any legal issues with this subscription later.

Thanks in advance for your help.