• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Any other reseller having a hard time figuring out the new deposit bonus with crypto ?
The last time i made a deposit with my card the bonus was 20 % ... so i made a deposit and for 1000 EUR i got 1200 credits.
Now the deposits are available only in crypto (and it says that for deposits above 1000 you get 27% bonus) so if i deposit 1000 euros i should get 1270 EUR... right?
If you try to buy 1000 credits and you press next on the wallet page its takes you to another page and it says you have to transfer 0.11028488 BTC but the real price for that amount is 1198 EUR so you have to pay about 1200 EUR to get 70 EUR bonus?
I think there is an error with the crypto to fiat exchange values that needs to be sorted out.
The exchanger rate of crypto and fiat is based on your exchanger I mean crypto platform.
There are a lot of platforms in the world wide web to buy crypto. Check different services and use the one with lowest exchange fees. E.g. bitwala or coinbase etc... There are so many available ;)

Reactions: Nonid

eWireless

Jan 17, 2020
Reseller ID
eWireless
Hello, new reseller here. Not sure if this is the latest thread or not for reseller questions? But wondering if anyone can recommend a good hosting company that one can create an “anonymous” website for advertising services. Thanks

Sep 22, 2017
Not sure if this is the correct place
but since 48h i cant even login

tv.unltdiptv.xdns.pro demorou demasiado tempo a responder.

this says that its not possible to access the website

Any ideas?

Alexander R

Aug 10, 2017
I had similar problems with iptv smarters app and Xcip tv app, it seems like the problems is there when i log in with Xtremes codes api but it works when i use a m3u file.

Try the m3u file, i know the sorting etc is horrible in comparison, but you will be able to get access to the channels.

Breezy89

Aug 5, 2020
Not sure if this is the right place to post this. I have 2 active lines, both using a secure MAG and unique MAC to access IPTV from 2 separate properties using STBEMU on FireSticks.

They both have a similar problem which is on weekends, the portal sometimes doesn’t load. Usually you see a “portal loading” message, then after a couple seconds you can see the channel groupings. When it doesn’t work you just get a blank screen. Some people have suggested IP blocking but like I said it only seems to be some weekends where this happens, then on Monday it’s back to normal.

anyone else experienced this?

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Not sure if this is the right place to post this. I have 2 active lines, both using a secure MAG and unique MAC to access IPTV from 2 separate properties using STBEMU on FireSticks.

They both have a similar problem which is on weekends, the portal sometimes doesn’t load. Usually you see a “portal loading” message, then after a couple seconds you can see the channel groupings. When it doesn’t work you just get a blank screen. Some people have suggested IP blocking but like I said it only seems to be some weekends where this happens, then on Monday it’s back to normal.

anyone else experienced this?
sounds like ISP block... some ISP set a block or at least a speed limit so some specific IPTV servers, those blocks are temporarily and especially activated during prime time.
you are using fire tv stick... its an android box.. you can try to IPTV SMARTERS PRO app and use rapid free vpn:

Jose Manuel

Dec 9, 2016
Reseller ID
Motto
Hello! How can I contact rapidiptv admins ? I am a reseller and want my account to have the tag, thanks!

RobertA

Oct 12, 2021
I have been with RapidIPTV for about 8 months and have rarely had a day when I could watch TV without the stream buffering or freezing. I have followed all of my contact's recommendations and my internet service is a 1GB fiber line. So far, I have tried the following:

* I've used different software - Tivimate, IPTV Smarters, SmartIPTV and the default app that is installed on my Formuler Z10 Pro Max
* I've used different VPNs, including the one recommended by my provider
* I've tried different configurations recommended by my provider

The provider has given me excellent support and tried to address my issues quickly and efficiently, but th end result is that I have very spotty service.

I understand that having occasional interruptions should be expected, but my perspective is that the days I can watch TV without issues are 'bonus' days instead of the norm.

DerCremaxx

=Always here to Support you just pm me=
Reseller
Jan 1, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
CodGlas
I have been with RapidIPTV for about 8 months and have rarely had a day when I could watch TV without the stream buffering or freezing. I have followed all of my contact's recommendations and my internet service is a 1GB fiber line. So far, I have tried the following:

* I've used different software - Tivimate, IPTV Smarters, SmartIPTV and the default app that is installed on my Formuler Z10 Pro Max

The provider has given me excellent support and tried to address my issues quickly and efficiently, but th end result is that I have very spotty service.

Are there any services that don't experience constant problems? I understand that having occasional interruptions should be expected, but my perspective is that the days I can watch TV without issues are 'bonus' days instead of the norm.
post edtied asking for other services other than rapid is not allowed here

trapex

***OFFICIAL RESELLER*** since 2016 -> BEST PRICE!
Reseller
Mar 22, 2016
EU
www.NEW-WEBSITE-COMING-SOON.com
Reseller ID
trapex

I understand that having occasional interruptions should be expected, but my perspective is that the days I can watch TV without issues are 'bonus' days instead of the norm.
No idea why you try use other 3rd party applications on your Formuler Z10 Pro MAX than their own application Mytvonline2.
Sorry, I cannot understand it.....

Reactions: Nonid