• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTV Community

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 3, 2015
iptv.community
Hello,

This thread is dedicated to reseller activities and technical questions.
Please post your suggestions, technical issues, and new updates in this section and discuss with other members.

Last edited:
N

Nice

Hi Guys,

one more question: :)

Why I can´t access to the forum website with TOR ?

Furthermore I would like to know if its possible to use your subscription with a VPN ?

(Sorry if these questions are still answered in a other thread)

THX

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
Hi Guys,

one more question: :)

Why I can´t access to the forum website with TOR ?

Furthermore I would like to know if its possible to use your subscription with a VPN ?

(Sorry if these questions are still answered in a other thread)

THX
VPN services is not allowed to use with subscriptions

N

Nice

Ok thx. Good to know :)

And what about TOR and the access to the websites ?

N

Nice

:) Thanks for the info.
(I was wondering, but now I know the reason)

Origin

Estreams.eu
Reseller
Jan 16, 2017
estreams.eu
Reseller ID
weescotsman
is this the best way to edit channels, id like to do them in order but not alphabetically. seems alot of work

Franqie

Here to help you become official Reseller!
Reseller
Dec 29, 2016
Reseller ID
Franqie
Some customers report Buffering and Freeze issues. This small article explains, based on the experiences as described on different IPTV forums, what the causes of freezes are and how you can minimise them for yourself.

Below a schematic view of how the IPTV streams flows and where the problems are often found.

Buffer_Freeze4.jpg

If you experience freezes or buffering of streams, the following may help;

• Try to avoid wireless connection, a wired connection (netwrok cable) will result in a more stable connection and stream. Some wireless receptors are not stable enough and cause speed issues. If you don't have a wired connection near to your IPTV device, Powerlink adaptors may solve your problem!
  • Reboot your IPTV device
  • Reboot your router
  • Try to perform a Speedtest for the device you are using. For IPTV, a 20Mb or higher connection to the internet is preferred, minimum is 10mb download speed (upload speed is not that relevant)
  • Especially for Kodi and Android devices there are different configurations, codecs, plugins and updates needed for each device. Please make sure your device is correctly configured
  • Check Router configurations like DNS, DHCP and firewall
  • Some ISP's (Internet Service Providers) can block IPTV traffic. A workaround for this can be to use Google’s DNS
  • If using a computer be sure that the Firewall (combination with Virusscanner) on your computer is not blocking the connection.
For latest information on this topic, you can also check; http://franqie.com/faq-buffering-and-freeze/

Ipat

IPTVFIX
Reseller
Jan 13, 2017
Russia
Just wondering if someone have any tip on which credit card provider is the best and most private? I'm thinking about the authorities so that they could't track you buying creds?!

Hitaf

Jun 29, 2017
SWEDEN
Reseller ID
Hafi87
I've been redning they this whole forum soon since rapid is down and waiting for News.. So White redning alot of threads i got more and more confused.

What The diffreence between reseller and sub-reseller?

I am Selling iptv subscription, how Come i dont have "reseller tag" under my profile picture like alot of people?

I can only login Thru rapidswiss.hitv.one. On my dash board and manage client but IF I try to log in Thru https://my.iptv.community/login it says wrong Password, and If I migrate its some faulths, i dont get it!
Should i not be able to login there?

In some post i rad about If u are a reseller u have to play 200euros at least and 1credit is 1.

If u are a sub-reseller you can Pay 69 euros,
But there its 1.1 credits for 1 euro..

So what am im? An alien? Haha

What The diffreence between sub-reseller and a reseller?

Azole

Verified & Trusted
Reseller
Dec 16, 2016
Reseller ID
Azole
I've been redning they this whole forum soon since rapid is down and waiting for News.. So White redning alot of threads i got more and more confused.

I am Selling iptv subscription, how Come i dont have "reseller tag" under my profile picture like alot of people?

I can only login Thru rapidswiss.hitv.one. On my dash board and manage client but IF I try to log in Thru https://my.iptv.community/login it says wrong Password, and If I migrate its some faulths, i dont get it!

In some post i rad about If u are a reseller u have to play 200euros at least and 1credit is 1.

What The diffreence between sub-reseller and a reseller?

1. Reseller tag u need to make ticket for.

2. Offical reseller from rapid is no extra fees.
3. Subreseller is reseller under a official reseller from the forum. And there 1.0-1.3 a euro. Is to provide the reseller with profit.

:)

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir
A reseller bought his reseller acount directly from rapid, and a sub resellerbought it from a other reseller

if you want the tag send a PM to IPTV Community with youre reseller name and e-mail. and you wil get the tag in 24 hr

you are a sub reseller for Rapid iptv Swiss, you bought youre dashboard throw him so you need to use his link to login

my.ip.community - is for resellers and not for sub-resellers you need to login on the link from rapid tv swiss

the 0.1 is the profit for the reseller buy giving youre the dashboard. it different one reseller ask 1.1 and the other ask 2.5 so its up to the reseller

Reactions: Kielbear

Hitaf

Jun 29, 2017
SWEDEN
Reseller ID
Hafi87
Im very interested in a show called "trance urban" since im a reseller and alot of my Costumer asking for That channel.

Is Their any possibility to find The streamcode on internet and copy it Then make it an m3u file so you can play it on tv and so on?

Just curious, what code to look for in html to copy direct stream and send it to tv? Im pretty mutch newbie on this but would love to Learn, appriciate every answer.

Hope you get what i man since my english is bad haha