• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

doingok37

Reseller
Dec 10, 2016
Reseller ID
euro tv
Ok got mags/ STB ups thanks for that when will the kodi add-on be back on thanks?

doingok37

Reseller
Dec 10, 2016
Reseller ID
euro tv
Sorry for being pig thick here but how do you change all these lines to work?

You send the line you just types to his TV..
For all users..?

If you have the original line, just change the URL. It will update the file internally.How do you do these steps in your panel,

Thanks

MaGUK

Jun 11, 2016
UK
Reseller ID
margaspar

For all users..?

If you have the original line, just change the URL. It will update the file internally.How do you do these steps in your panel,

Thanks
I don't do it in my panel. I do it when provisioning the client. or I just change the line before giving it to the client.

I pretty much use clientportal.link changing it manually before uploading it at sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN ******* or handling it to the clients. Mag boxes, I always use that link.

BaDWeeD

Jan 20, 2017

For all users..?

Thanks
The line you normally get from your panel, for each and every user, with download.
In that line you have to manually replace whatever dns you picked with http://clientportal.link:8080/

I wouldn't bother, but if you feel bored, go ahead.
Normal line will probably work before you get done..
All depending on how many lines you have to edit ;)

Reactions: doingok37

doingok37

Reseller
Dec 10, 2016
Reseller ID
euro tv
No need to do this as my customers M3U files are working in PVR and perfect player anyways, but with being outside UK the expats sad to say live for they TV and Corrie

Thanks

BaDWeeD

Jan 20, 2017
No need to do this as my customers M3U files are working in PVR and perfect player anyways, but with being outside UK the expats sad to say live for they TV and Corrie

Thanks
You better sell them the idea that this service will go down from time to time and they should have an emergency hobby for those brief moments..
Would greatly improve their mental health and reduce stress levels as commonly seen in Shoutbox channel :)

Last edited:
Reactions: doingok37

doingok37

Reseller
Dec 10, 2016
Reseller ID
euro tv
I sell a few iptv depending what they are after over the last 9 years, never seen a iptv service like this go down so long, with very little info, the longest my others have been down is around a few or 4 max hours, not 24 hours or more, maybe time to move away from this service pity though, but others have catchup in the kodi add-on or STB EMU which is a big bonus here.

Madz

Reseller
Jan 15, 2017
iptvboy.com
Reseller ID
wissamyamout
Nope asked couple of days ago when a client bought a sub and I created a new one by mistake instead of extending his old one. The answer was that's impossible

d4nnyb

Feb 13, 2018
Hello All,

My first post so I hope I have done it right!

I am running IPTV on an android app (IPTV Extreme) on an Android TV box.
When I connect to my VPN client which is installed on the Android TV box it stops all the channels from being displayed. When I disconnect they come right back on.

I have tried different servers and locations and cannot get the VPN and IPTV to work together,
Speaking to PIA they have said that my best bet would be to install the VPN on the router itself, this would mean buying another router as mine doesn't support this. I'm happy to do this if it will fix it though.

Does anyone use PIA with IPTV and if so do/did you have any connection issues?
Am I doing something wrong?

TIA,
Danny.

d4nnyb

Feb 13, 2018
AH then how do you hide your a** from intrusive ISPs?

Any help would be beneficial at this time.

Danny

rmallia

Nov 8, 2017
Reseller ID
rmallia
yeah thats true :) unfortunately xtream codes deny VPN connections. Maybe you can vpn directly from your firewall / router give it a try. I found vpn.asia to be quite good but not free

d4nnyb

Feb 13, 2018
I Already have a VPN client i have used for years and have just renewed the biyearly payment, I have about 700 days left!
So dont really want to pay again, I will try connecting to router, but if it is denying VPN connections then it is not going to work either way.

Any other ways of using what i already have, other than trying something that is sure to fail..
Do you guys just not bother with VPN's?

Danny