• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir
Hello All,

My first post so I hope I have done it right!

I am running IPTV on an android app (IPTV Extreme) on an Android TV box.
When I connect to my VPN client which is installed on the Android TV box it stops all the channels from being displayed. When I disconnect they come right back on.

I have tried different servers and locations and cannot get the VPN and IPTV to work together,
Speaking to PIA they have said that my best bet would be to install the VPN on the router itself, this would mean buying another router as mine doesn't support this. I'm happy to do this if it will fix it though.

Does anyone use PIA with IPTV and if so do/did you have any connection issues?
Am I doing something wrong?

TIA,
Danny.
Vpns are not supported.
Before anwsering know the facts

VPN has to be with a dedicated VPN.
i recommend all mine clients to use Torguard, Nordvpn or libertyshield

d4nnyb

Feb 13, 2018
Thank you,
That would have been idea have i have not paid for a new 2 year subscription only a few weeks ago :(

My VPN provider has confirmed they do not provide Dedicated IP's

Dan

DiirtyDutch

Jan 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

at the moment I'm trying out Live Channels/TVirl and like the look and feel of the app but the one thing that I can't figure out is when I load the M3U list all channels will load but they are not been sorted out in maps,so if I want to switch from a country I need to scroll like 1000 channels:astonished: and I know I can setup favorites but that's not how I like it.Does someone know how to fix this??

David Owen

Feb 14, 2018
I have a mag 256 which I have had to reset to factory settings. Does anyone know how to re set it to my providers general NTP server and portal.
the NTP Text box is blank but the portal 1 URL text box shows as
http://bit.ly/2qVqs.
l originally purchased it from a martyn@iptv.now.tv but have had no response to my emails.

BaDWeeD

Jan 20, 2017
I have a mag 256 which I have had to reset to factory settings. Does anyone know how to re set it to my providers general NTP server and portal.
the NTP Text box is blank but the portal 1 URL text box shows as
http://bit.ly/2qVqs.
l originally purchased it from a martyn@iptv.now.tv but have had no response to my emails.
Hi David,
As long as you can edit those fields just input the info provided from your reseller.

dudenl

Jan 27, 2017
Reseller ID
dudenl
only if it's a private IP and not a shared IP...

If it's around 10 dollars a month it's mostly private and good.

Chris0712

Mar 31, 2017
Hey Guys,

i need help. Is it possible to use 2 different Lines at the same IP Adress or will be blocked?

Greez
Chris

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hey Guys,

i need help. Is it possible to use 2 different Lines at the same IP Adress or will be blocked?

Greez
Chris
Hello,
yes, you can use 2 different lines at the same time with the same IP and it is not blocking your IP.
Regards,

Reactions: rmallia

joejim

Feb 16, 2018
I posted a DVR question aboout IPTV services and it was deleted.
I didn't know this forum was only for Rapid. Now I know.

So does Rapid IPTV have DVR option?
If not, will DVR ever be available? or anyways to record tv shows and watch later?
Question is NOT about PVR in Kodi, or stand alone DVR unit.

spamb

Jan 12, 2017
Reseller ID
spamb
Hi. I have a striker t503 box and woner if i its possible to use this with iptv?

sukimops

Oct 25, 2015
i have tested it on latest linux mint 64bit and it works good.

FreddyK, which linux are you using?

sukimops

Oct 25, 2015
Hi, there is a update online
testet it with opensuse gnome 3.20.2
i startet it with:
droping xmlgrabplus binary onto terminal
click on terminal and hit enter