• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Samsung TV - SmartIPTV problems

qaywsx123

Nov 27, 2019
Hey all,

I've downloaded SIPTV on my samsung tv(2016 modell) and I've got the following problem:

If I upload a playlist via url SIPTV keeps refreshing as soon as the primary channel list pops up.
I can avoid this if i select only one category in the bouquet list, but thats definitly not what I want. (guess categories or to many channels are causing the problem)
If i dump the list and upload it as file, the problem is gone.
So i tried to select 4 categories (but disabled categories on the SIPTV web panel), exported the list from the url and uploaded it manually(as file) to SIPTV and it worked fine.

Does anyone else have the same problem and if I can't fix that, is there any chance to get an up2date list (because I don't want to dump the list and upload it again, every x hours) and also to use groups? It's very annoing, since I wan't to have around 5 different categories, if theyre not grouped.

Regards

qaywsx123

Nov 27, 2019
Edit:

Groups are working fine (tried 6 groups) if I use the SIPTV-converter to dump them as file and upload it.
So it seems SIPTV can't handle the channels if I don't upload it as file. Dunno what could cause this.

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Hello,

try to remove unwanted countries from your playlist,
Go to your dashboard, Bouquet List: Choose to Manage lines - press the three dots
to remove unwanted countries and klick on update.

Regards.