• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTV Community

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 3, 2015
iptv.community
Hello,

This section is related to technical issues and support questions regarding SIPTV App on Samsung TV's.
Feel free to submit your questions in this section in order to get help from other community members.

Last edited:

Vinod

Jan 24, 2016
Hello,

I downloaded the siptv app and made the donation. But now I have to upload a playlist. Where can I get this playlist? The video on the site assumes I already have a playlist. It's not very clear and confusing. Please help.

IPTV Community

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 3, 2015
iptv.community
Hello,

I downloaded the siptv app and made the donation. But now I have to upload a playlist. Where can I get this playlist? The video on the site assumes I already have a playlist. It's not very clear and confusing. Please help.
After you purchase a subscription from rapidiptv.net you will get your account (a URL) in your Email inbox. If you click on that link you will get your playlist.

Uncleiven

Feb 4, 2016
I have this working on my Samsung TV and the channel quality is amazing. One thing I haven't fully worked out yet is the EPG side of it.
I used the Smart IPTV website and converted my MU3 file into a TXT file but it has a lot of red returns which say "ext".

Do I need to fill these in manually, surely not as there is a lot to do.

Is there any more detailed guides in terms of how to fine tune this setup and how the EPG side of it works?

harryporter

Dec 9, 2015
Reseller ID
harryportir
I have this working on my Samsung TV and the channel quality is amazing. One thing I haven't fully worked out yet is the EPG side of it.
I used the Smart IPTV website and converted my MU3 file into a TXT file but it has a lot of red returns which say "ext".

Do I need to fill these in manually, surely not as there is a lot to do.

Is there any more detailed guides in terms of how to fine tune this setup and how the EPG side of it works?
Some people here on forum are working and we have devide our work on epg independently from rapidiptv as we dont now when they will relaese final version.
Im waiting for news so as soon as we finish with our work we will publish it here on forum. Right now i have full epg for RO EX-YU and IT, another user has Portugal and Espania channels etc. Maybe You want to join us and make some epg channel indexing.

Regards

harryporter

Dec 9, 2015
Reseller ID
harryportir
Ok here it is, a package for adding epg and logos for rapidiptv. Take your logos from http://www.lyngsat-logo.com/tvcountry/tvcountry.html, when you find a corispondent tv logo click on it and save the mid size png not a smal one and not a big one. Do search text in your browser to find easear logos and tv names. Save logos in one folder named logos. To insert epg go to http://sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******/codes/ and select code to insert into a corispondent channel row. Do line by line first one chanel epg than picture etc. How to use a program for editing epg: Open a program on it will ask you in italian lenguage do you want to import channes with groups say yes. Then on the right side you will have all channels in the list find a part where are lines of your interest, edit epg and logo one by one line. When you have fineshed with editing select a starting line of the country pres shifft key on your keyboard and keep it presed clik with your mouse on the last chanel from coutry you were editing epg for and you should have all channels from that country selected. Now in the middle window delete all the chanels and after that click on add, previsly selected channels will apear in the group. Now is time to export a list, click on Esporta Senza Guida to save the file. If you have a double or non working chanels in the right panel make a coment after chanell name starting with four stars like this UK: BBS **** non working channel or **** double chanel or **** this is BBC one so we can give a list later to administrators to fix the corispondet channels.
Password for Rytec epg addon is 3025 then select manual download and then in pvr simple client addon epg source xml file that Rytec has made.
Plaese let me know if you are planing to do some of the chanells becouase there are people that are working on some countes so we can devide our work. Thanks
Dont hesiatate to contact me.
Goodluck
http://www.4shared.com/zip/UCoOsoRkba/RO_-_EX_YU_-_-_IT_epg__logos.html
Ps. In this package You will find a list with epg and logos for RO EX-YU and IT. Just change username and password with replace all option in some text editor.

Reactions: mambo75

Caffetin

Reseller
Jan 11, 2016
Reseller ID
Caffetin
I think that siptv app is best platform for IPTV. I even use their poltar with mag250. If you use simple notepad you can delate for example UK: DE: and ex-yu: from channels names and you will get automaticly EPG and logos. Is is not perfect, more like hit and miss but it is not bad at all as youcan see it in my screenshots.IMG_20160205_210424[1].jpg IMG_20160205_210446[1].jpg IMG_20160205_210512[1].jpg

aj3177

Aug 24, 2016
Hello experts,

I am new to the concept of IPTV. I am using Smart IPTV app in Samsung tv. I am interested in Full sky UK package (including HD, Sports, movies, entertainment, kids, music, international etc). For easy navigation, I was wondering if it has some EPG and bouquets in the form of channel categories like sports, kids, movies etc so that it is easy to navigate.

I wondered how to go about it and which package would be the best to choose.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

MaGUK

Jun 11, 2016
UK
Reseller ID
margaspar
The file is split by countries only.
But you can download the file, edit it accordingly and create your own categories and then upload it to SmartIPTV.

It's a simple text file (download the m3u with options file). As soon as you open it you will immediately see how you can reconfigure it.

Reactions: Rapid IPTV

aj3177

Aug 24, 2016
But you can download the file, edit it accordingly and create your own categories and then upload it to SmartIPTV.

It's a simple text file (download the m3u with options file). As soon as you open it you will immediately see how you can reconfigure it.
OK, that is a helpful tip. Thank you.
So if I change the file, it would mean I can delete channels which I don't want?

and would I need to keep doing that if the channel list (from server) changes for some reason?

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier

So if I change the file, it would mean I can delete channels which I don't want?

and would I need to keep doing that if the channel list (from server) changes for some reason?
You can edit your m3u file with notepad ++ and delete lines you don't want.

aj3177

Aug 24, 2016

hi Cuvillier,
So I got the m3u file but the channels are not in any particular order and was wondering what is the best way to arrange it. It is such a huger file that going line by line will take forever. Is there a way that I can select complete sky UK package and select channels from other countries (USA, India) from this file?

Would you know if anyone has done it already?

Thanks.

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier

hi Cuvillier,
So I got the m3u file but the channels are not in any particular order and was wondering what is the best way to arrange it. It is such a huger file that going line by line will take forever. Is there a way that I can select complete sky UK package and select channels from other countries (USA, India) from this file?

Would you know if anyone has done it already?

Thanks.
Do you have channels per group ?

aj3177

Aug 24, 2016
Sorry I am not sure I understand. Channels would be something which the server is providing for the sky uk package...

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
Sorry I am not sure I understand. Channels would be something which the server is providing for the sky uk package...
Check your download link m3u and check if it end with... &type=m3u_plus&output=mpegts