• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Volkan58

Oct 26, 2016
Reseller ID
Volkan
Hi guys,

I have a small problem and maybe some of you could know the solution. Before couple of months I started to use SmartIPTV app on my Samsung Smart TV. Everything was perfect with the app in the beginning and then all of a sudden some notification "Live" started to constantly appear in the right bottom corner of my TV. Now it's getting really annoying. There is not even an option in the "Settings" to somehow turn it off! And this keeps blinking and blinking. Did anyone have a similar problem? I don't know what to do.
P.S. TV is connected via Wi-Fi.

Any suggestions, maybe?

Thanks in advance!
Luka
my father have The same problem. He had bough new Samsung q70 tv 2023 model and he have 1000 mbit Ethernet but almost all Channel dont work..

ivant

Dec 17, 2018
Hi guys,

I need to buy a new TV as my 10-year old Samsung died.
I would like to buy again a Samsung one but I want to make sure I can use Smart IpTV app. I know there were some restrictions and it wasn't published on the app market (so need to perform a manual install). Could someone confirm there is no restriction with the new Samsung models?

Thanks

Rob James

Feb 25, 2024
Gentlemen, I'm trying to install Smarters IPTV on my Samsung Smart TV. At the Google Play Store when I click Install, it says no device found. Can you please tell me what steps I have to do to be able to download and install this App? Thanks in advance for any and all advice offered. Is my Smart TV not a device? I'm completely new to IPTV and need some guidance to get started. I can't even begin, if I can't download the App. I don't want to use a laptop or FireStick, I'd prefer just using my Smart TV, is that not an option?

Rob,

Rob James

Feb 25, 2024
Cancel this request for Support, not that anyone answered me anyways. I could not download from the Google Play Store, but I was able to download through a Samsung Account. I do have it installed now, and testing everything. My goal is to ditch my cable Provider.........let's hope it has all the channels I want and need.