• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Nativenick

May 18, 2020
Try switching between HLS and MPEGTS version of the M3U .. Some Tv´s dont support one or the other.

also.. Tick the " Save online " and see if that helps

Regards
@Sense
I have been using it for a year without any problems. But when uploading a list yesterday it didn't work. It just doesn't upload to the TV.

Nativenick

May 18, 2020
Finally I get last answer from SIPTV SUPPORT about SUBTITLE.

They have perfect SUPPORT!!

If You want I can upload all email.
That's the best advice ever :)

Btw, they have subtitle support. I am using a iptv provider that has subtitles in the streams. And with the red and green button on my remote I can enter into the subtitle menu

newbee15

Jun 25, 2020
newbee here. i have a samsung 43U7020. i am unable to find the app on samsung store. what is the easiet way to have it installed on my tv. Thanks

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
newbee here. i have a samsung 43U7020. i am unable to find the app on samsung store. what is the easiet way to have it installed on my tv. Thanks
Hello,

check the Manual Installation Guide

Best Regards.

dhia

Sep 17, 2020
For first thank you for let me enjoy your group :)

I had installed Net IPTV and payed for activation but when i want to load channel list i get this message " MAC address is not found! " what could be problem? i checked many time the MAC adres and nothing strange there.

Thank you in advance
Best regards
Dhia

Rinaes

Sep 27, 2020
I am trying to install the smart iptv app manually on my samsung r series but i am getting this error message..what can i do?

Attachments

Reddevil89

Jun 22, 2019
Trying to install smart iptv on my samsung q60t, i have followed the advice to install it through USB but the app does not show up among the other apps.
Anyone know what might be wrong?

tvpandaip

Oct 21, 2019
Reseller ID
pandatv
Trying to install smart iptv on my samsung q60t, i have followed the advice to install it through USB but the app does not show up among the other apps.
Anyone know what might be wrong?
Try install SET IPTV is much better then SIPTV ;)

iborahman

Dec 18, 2021
I have a problem about my IPTV. I’m using Samsung tizen tv and Smart IPTV as a programme.

Until last week I had use my IPTV regularly, had no problem. Last week I set new internet services, common and biggest services company in my country. After set new internet I couldn’t connect IPTV. All channels has appear also epg’s and symbols are appear but I can’t connect any channels.

But when I tried my phone as a WiFi provider and connect tv, I can watch all the channels. No problem.

I couldn’t find any solution, and sorry for bad English. Thanks for your help in advance

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
I have a problem about my IPTV. I’m using Samsung tizen tv and Smart IPTV as a programme.

Until last week I had use my IPTV regularly, had no problem. Last week I set new internet services, common and biggest services company in my country. After set new internet I couldn’t connect IPTV. All channels has appear also epg’s and symbols are appear but I can’t connect any channels.

But when I tried my phone as a WiFi provider and connect tv, I can watch all the channels. No problem.

I couldn’t find any solution, and sorry for bad English. Thanks for your help in advance
Sounds like ISP throttling (blocking). You should try to use a VPN.

Reactions: iborahman

elackner

Reseller: visions4
Reseller
Apr 3, 2016
Switzerland
viptv.top
Reseller ID
visions4

Check the MAC-Address and upload the list over the siptv.app website again.

luka_mikey

Jan 2, 2022
Hi guys,

I have a small problem and maybe some of you could know the solution. Before couple of months I started to use SmartIPTV app on my Samsung Smart TV. Everything was perfect with the app in the beginning and then all of a sudden some notification "Live" started to constantly appear in the right bottom corner of my TV. Now it's getting really annoying. There is not even an option in the "Settings" to somehow turn it off! And this keeps blinking and blinking. Did anyone have a similar problem? I don't know what to do.
P.S. TV is connected via Wi-Fi.

Any suggestions, maybe?

Thanks in advance!
Luka

Ibr0071978

Dec 27, 2023
I have sudden issue in all my Samsung tv that bobplayer for my IPtV cannot open channels, i can see the list but when i open any channel it is not openning