• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

venga

Dec 6, 2019
Is there no support for SIPTV anymor? I've sent three emails within a month with no reply. I decided to look for help here and still nothing.

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Hello,

Try to download the Smart IPTV apk directly from your official LG Apps Store

Tutorial:

Regards.

daniel.mota

Jan 31, 2022
Hello All.

I use the Smart IPTV app in a Samsung Smart TV and I like it a lot. It is very simple and fast.

I only have one issue and it is related to EPG. Some channels in my country (Portugal) have changed their names recently and now the Smart IPTV app doesn't recognize them and thus it shows no EPG for them.

Surely the EPG codes list must be updated, but how is it done? To who must I send the request with the list of changed channel names?

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hello All.

I use the Smart IPTV app in a Samsung Smart TV and I like it a lot. It is very simple and fast.

I only have one issue and it is related to EPG. Some channels in my country (Portugal) have changed their names recently and now the Smart IPTV app doesn't recognize them and thus it shows no EPG for them.

Surely the EPG codes list must be updated, but how is it done? To who must I send the request with the list of changed channel names?
Siptv app has its own EPG source... You should contact app developer: http://siptv.app

Reactions: daniel.mota

giorgiom

Feb 23, 2024
Hi,

I paid for the SIPTV app and now I cannot use it.

I had to do full factory reset on the Samsung TV UE 40H6400AK and I am trying to re-install SIPTV app through a USB without success.

I downloaded the Orsay Widget from the SIPTV webpage put it on a USB stick, followed the instructions and then the Smart Hub shows the SIPTV app but with a small usb icon on the top right, I have attached a photo of it. When I select and open the app it shows loading but obviously it doesn't load anything and after a minute or so it timesout and goes back to the smarthub screen.

When I remove the usb stick the app disappears from the smarthub straightaway. I also disabled the auto update as suggested.

But I think the problem is with the downloaded files, when I look at the unzipped files I think the app file(s) is missing because it only had a folder with the app_icons, widget.info, index.html, config.xml but no app files at all. So it is just plain text because I opened the files in notepad and shows pretty much such configuration stuff, redirect, and some text but there isn't really any code whatsoever.

When I try to run locally the html file on my computer it goes to the web page orsay.siptv.app and I get a 403 error.

Can you please help me with clear instructions on how to get the SIPTV installed?

I have attached images of what I said above.

Many thanks

Attachments