• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

sandman

Nov 19, 2018
I have Smart iptv app installed on my Sony Bravia.
I put about 60 channels in my favorites list.Us there a way to transder this list yo my Mac and edit the list and
and put it back after editing?

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
Does anyone know if telecom germany iptv throttled
Customer have Problem with the App SmartIPTV since around one week
hi,

if its throtteling i dont think so. cause for example you have 50 customers with telekom, on 49 it runs perfectly on one not.

try changing password and uploading the list again (sounds stranged but helped in few times)
customer should try to change dns on his smart tv to cloudfare and google dns
router one night without electricity

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
and if the customer has another device maybe a stick he should try it on the other device, this also often helps, and when it helps he can use the other device till smart tv runs again, this really also often worked

elackner

Reseller: visions4
Reseller
Apr 3, 2016
Switzerland
viptv.top
Reseller ID
visions4
Thanks for the info
We do it, upload with a new password, change the dns, uninstall/install but nothing help
One customer try to connect over hotspot (mobile phone) and works perfect.
TV is connected by cable to the newest Fritzbox, internet speed 100Mbits

Michael MD

John
Staff member
Jul 16, 2017
Michael, i am also faced with my German customer. here is my question:
- Is there anything what my customer can do ? VPN or so?
- Is there any possibility from your end which you guys can do ?
Please contact me in private message.

hyperion44

Reseller
Jan 5, 2016
Reseller ID
hyperion44
Would be nice if you could share the solution of that problem with the community.

Newman

Dec 18, 2018
Hi,
I experienced the same issue of slowing/blocking siptv for most channels even though it worked well on the same network with vlc/box. I did everything for no improvement. I suspect a sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN ******* server problem or a net provider random filtering because sometimes there is acceptable zapping.

Psykic

Jan 11, 2019
Hello,

I use siptv and it have been working fine. Now ihave some issues every chanel i want to watch gets "Cannot " connec!"
The Vod list seems to work fine any one have any clue what the problem is?

sdgomezz

Reseller
Feb 29, 2016
Reseller ID
sdgomezz
Hello. You have to delete the list in siptv and re-enter the list. delete some countries you do not see.

Reactions: Psykic

HayMan

Feb 13, 2019
Hello Everyone!

Since last week many of my friends are reporting, that SIPT TV showing '' not supported '' error... We have tried deleting the app from the TV and reinstalling it, deleting and re uploading links, restarting router.... it does not seem to fix it, anyone else having this trouble?

looking forward for some clues...

Chips

Aug 5, 2019
Hi I'm currently having a problem with 2 lg tv's. I'm getting a 'out of memory' error does anyone know of any fixes. I've factory reset both tv's and nothing is happening. I have iptv on a Samsung also and that's working fine no issues at all. Thanks