• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Tvip s-box 605

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
So which one you think is best? Android or Linux? About stability, no freezing smooth and so on. I just reseved the box and I am thinking about it
Android is bassicly a Guid for Linux ;) ... However i like to recommend clients to get a " clean " Android TV box instead of Fomular Z, TVIP etc.. Since thoose boxes are depended on the development of a certain brand and also we have seen issue with locked boxes due to updates..

Streamit

*Trusted & Verified* *From Sweden*
Jan 29, 2019
Reseller ID
karkan
Linu
So which one you think is best? Android or Linux? About stability, no freezing smooth and so on. I just reseved the box and I am thinking about it
Use default Linux mode, works fine no issues

Karta

Aug 11, 2019
I tray to connect a 605 box in Linux mode but there no mag option in API Mode.
I don't know what to do.
How can i go from linux to android?

Karta

Aug 11, 2019
My subscription cannot play on this box with Linux so i have to go to android mode. How can I go from linux to android mode?
Pls help,
Thanks in advance

Karta

Aug 11, 2019
Itäs siple to change to Androud. Just select pre-release in system menu and install. But I don't see why you would like to do that. The Android is not supported yet and frankly not realy usable. The QT Linux version is stable and works perfectly - including subtitles (on the Swedish channels, I am Swedish). You should use it in m3u mode, not stalker.
I can't find pre-release in system menu

Streamit

*Trusted & Verified* *From Sweden*
Jan 29, 2019
Reseller ID
karkan
Use Linux as far I know it will not be able to use android.

Karta

Aug 11, 2019
The seller ask me send him back the box and he will do something for android mode. That because the Linux mode was updated the first time when started.
That will take about 2 months.
If ican do that my self, and is safe, where can find, download and instructions how to do it the android?
Thanks in advance

uriX

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵Highly recommended ✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵
Reseller

Karta

Aug 11, 2019
I finally managed to install the beta version! Now is says
Usb drive connected
Browse
Set up internal storage
Eject
But the with remote control or mouse i cannot to nothing.
What can i do? How can i install an app i have on usb?
Can i have play store on the box?
Thanks for the help