• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTV Community

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 3, 2015
iptv.community
Hello,

This thread is dedicated to technical issues and support questions regarding Android devices and Applications.
Feel free to submit your question in order to get help from other community members.

Last edited:

Ben hayes

Nov 16, 2016
Looking for best quality for hd content is there an install guide for stbemu out there thanks

Bvdpas

Oct 8, 2016
Netherlands
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/-/3...4.0&pvid=6862c0f5-c96b-4fdd-936e-70f99fcb98d2

I saw this and it's on discount now. I wish to buy this for RapidIpTV will it work? Also, is it hard to load it? On my smart tv its super easy just upload the file, but I fear this will require much more advanced installing skills`?

If you have a better suggestion on a box please let me know :)

Thanks in advance!
You can install SmartIPTV for Android Boxes too. Just its just as eazy as an Smart TV.

Reactions: Jansson

alexa28

Sep 11, 2016
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/-/3...4.0&pvid=6862c0f5-c96b-4fdd-936e-70f99fcb98d2

I saw this and it's on discount now. I wish to buy this for RapidIpTV will it work? Also, is it hard to load it? On my smart tv its super easy just upload the file, but I fear this will require much more advanced installing skills`?

Thanks in advance!
You can install SmartIPTV for Android Boxes too. Just its just as eazy as an Smart TV.
Thanks for your reply. So this box will work fine? Or is there going to be issues, perhaps too slow etc?

Bvdpas

Oct 8, 2016
Netherlands

Thanks in advance!
Thanks for your reply. So this box will work fine? Or is there going to be issues, perhaps too slow etc?
I have a Box with almost the same specs and my box does fine. Only keep in mind that a Android Box takes like 30 - 60 seconds to start up. If you want an APK for SmartIPTV i can give one. (Not cracked so you still have the 7 day trail.)

alexa28

Sep 11, 2016
I have a Box with almost the same specs and my box does fine. Only keep in mind that a Android Box takes like 30 - 60 seconds to start up. If you want an APK for SmartIPTV i can give one. (Not cracked so you still have the 7 day trail.)
Hi, thanks for ur msg. I don't understand it though. Is this box slow or it's like this in general, where it takes about 1 min to activate? It's not a problem to wait.. But I wanted to be sure this box was not some old model that is slow, and where channels will lagg / get stuck because it cannot process etc.

Please clarify your statement. Thanks in advance

Wonak

Nov 23, 2016
I got my new Android TV box yesterday. I've installed Kodi and everything's working.
But it takes at least 20 minutes to download the EPG (importing guide from clients) and I have set to only download guides for 1 day. Is this normal?

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
I got my new Android TV box yesterday. I've installed Kodi and everything's working.
But it takes at least 20 minutes to download the EPG (importing guide from clients) and I have set to only download guides for 1 day. Is this normal?
Install kodi 17, it will be faster

Wonak

Nov 23, 2016
Install kodi 17, it will be faster
Do you have any problems with low framerate on kodi 17 when watching full HD channels? And is there a solution for that?