• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
I got my new Android TV box yesterday. I've installed Kodi and everything's working.
But it takes at least 20 minutes to download the EPG (importing guide from clients) and I have set to only download guides for 1 day. Is this normal?
Install kodi 17, it will be faster
Do you have any problems with low framerate on kodi 17 when watching full HD channels? And is there a solution for that?
I can suggest you Smart IPTV application

Behave

Dec 11, 2016
Netherlands
Reseller ID
Behave49
You can edit the big list to a smaller list with notepad++
Just delete the channels you dont/never watch.
Loading will be fast.

kimree

Jan 11, 2017
Hello, i need some help getting rapid tv on my shield tv. Do I have to download a specific app or can I use kodi?

/kr

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier

giantiptv

Reseller
Sep 1, 2016
Sweden
Reseller ID
johnwick

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
thanks for quick reply, can I use the trial for rapid, on the Smart iptv app?
Yes of course, I suggest to upload the link and use keep online utility
One last question, do I need to add MAC adress to some website ?
Open the app, show you what Mac adress you have to use, and put it on website sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******
There is tutorial on the forum by the way

noBeard

Dec 31, 2016
I'm trying to setup the 410 box but i only get application error when everything is finished.

In the MAG tutorial video there are two portals, 1 and 2, but on the TVIP410 i only have one field. Which address should i type there?

Quimic

Reseller
Dec 7, 2016
Switzerland
Reseller ID
Quimic
I'm trying to setup the 410 box but i only get application error when everything is finished.

In the MAG tutorial video there are two portals, 1 and 2, but on the TVIP410 i only have one field. Which address should i type there?
The best way is in the system settings -> TV -> m3u list you configure your link than the epg link... And it works :)

If you need help, PM me...

FiyiK

Contact for Reseller Panels
Premium Member
Reseller
Jan 14, 2017
xs4iptv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
StarScreaM
Hey i am using Nvidia Shield TV too..
SipTV is good but i tryed all the apps even KODI, i was happy with Perfect Player.
I'd suggest, try Perfect Player, more options and a friendly UI.
Options like: Start on boot etc is handy for IPTV

Reactions: Nonid and tholoz

jere97

Jan 18, 2017
Hello im new here and i need your help... i dont know why but it dont work for me i get Stream failed on siptv... my IP is not banned... can someone please help me?

i use a android tv