• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

AndyP80

Nov 15, 2017
I have the same box but the picture quality is fine. My issue is that menu at the bottom of the iptv screen is half off the screen and the screen is shifted to the right. I have tried changing resolution settings but still no change. Anyone have this issue or can suggest how I can correct this?

tusktusk

I do what i do
Staff member
Apr 9, 2017
Hello
I have Android TV Box X96 mini. Have new Amlogic chip S905w. What should I say .... it's just bad picture with iptv. no app gives picture clean. I already try 1000 different settings. big problem is line shift. extremely bad at sport stations. I think chip is not optimized for iptv. 2k or 4k movies with plex or kodi are fine. but iptv with app SIPTV or extreme player or stb emu is just bad. can someone share experience?

Thank you
Elektryon
It will work flawless with Perfect Player. Set settings to HW decoder.

Axel Loesche

Nov 16, 2017
Hello everyone,
I booked for 3 months. Test was very good, but now, after 2 days I have a short hanger every 45 seconds (pictured). What could that be?
Best regards
Axel

Axel Loesche

Nov 16, 2017
Habe ich gemacht und werde jetzt testen.
Danke.
Da du aus Deutschland bist, kann ich auch in deutsch antworten und fragen?
In Englisch breche ich mir einen ab und beutze Google-Übersetzer.
Gruß
Axel

DerCremaxx

=Always here to Support you just pm me=
Reseller
Jan 1, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
CodGlas
Habe ich gemacht und werde jetzt testen.
Danke.
Da du aus Deutschland bist, kann ich auch in deutsch antworten und fragen?
In Englisch breche ich mir einen ab und beutze Google-Übersetzer.
Gruß
Axel
Ja aber dann bitte per privater nachricht

(English: Yes i speak german but please on private message)

MichalK

Jun 18, 2017
Hi,
I saw a diskussion on polish site about people having problem with "stuttering" image on MiBox.
You can see it while watching football or other sports with the ball ;) or on information channels, eg:
smooth
not smooth
The video isn't mine but I have the same effect on MiBox and on Android phone with good processor and 6 gb of ram.
I watch rapid on mibox with Perfect Player on HW mode. When I switch to "native" mode everything is smooth but starts buffering every 5 - 10 seconds. When I turn back to "hardware" it is no longer smooth but no buffering.
The video "smooth" comes from rasberry pi but it's also good on mibox with "navite" mode on in PP... People say that the same is with Kodi so it's not the issue with Pefect Player.
Is there a way to fix that?

Ariian

Reseller
Feb 9, 2017
So i use a tvip415 box now. And if i enter the vod multi Subtitles section, play a movie, the Subtitle list is larger than my tv screen when i use s info button and go to Subtitles list, is there any solution for seeing the Whole list? Because for now i have to press enter on every sub i dont see and watch movie to See which is on and after count how many clicks i make to select the right sub.

Any solution??

ElMariachi

Reseller
Jan 1, 2018
Sweden
Reseller ID
ElMariachi
Hi Ariian.

I have the same issue on my 412. Haven´t found a solution for this. The only way around it is too count backwards when choosing a subtilte until you get the right one. It suck, i know. But that is how I´m doing it.
If any other users know about a good solution, please share it with us :)

Regards

Mariachi

Ariian

Reseller
Feb 9, 2017
Hi Ariian.

I have the same issue on my 412. Haven´t found a solution for this. The only way around it is too count backwards when choosing a subtilte until you get the right one. It suck, i know. But that is how I´m doing it.
If any other users know about a good solution, please share it with us :)

Regards

Mariachi
The best solution i have is that install GSE IPTV app on my android and add my channel list, play the movie you want to watch, look at the Subtitle list through gse and count from the last sub i see on tvip ip box to the right one, on GSE app you se all subs, thats how i do it now and its i think the fastest Way for now