• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

ojola

Jun 8, 2017
Hi all I have istalled Perfect player on Sab Android one . It allows me to configure .m3u playlist hwoever when it tries to load it stops responding and I would need to restart the box. has anyone any idea what is going on?

Zoorg

Jul 11, 2017
Because TVIP Boxes can use both Linux and Android there should be some instructions I think.

Anyway, using them with Linux is what I prefer, they are fast and you dont have to install any "apps"

They say that they are much like a MAG Box, I dont know, because I dont have a MAG...

So Im looking for instructions to configure the TVIP 41x boxes.

Zoorg

Jul 11, 2017
Using Portal, will the EPG work ?
Im especially curious if it works for Swedish channels from Viasat and Canal Digital

Zoorg

Jul 11, 2017
Yes there is another question.

I dont even know what stalker middleware is.

I have tried a few providers, and there wasnt any talk about middleware.
It just worked anyway. :)
I just added the URL I got , that was it.

So what is this Middleware, and what does it do ?
Why do I need it ? Or dont I ?

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir
Yes there is another question.

I dont even know what stalker middleware is.

I have tried a few providers, and there wasnt any talk about middleware.
It just worked anyway. :)
I just added the URL I got , that was it.

So what is this Middleware, and what does it do ?
Why do I need it ? Or dont I ?

But iff you got it workign, why are you looking for a answer to get it working ?

Zoorg

Jul 11, 2017
Yes, but that was wit another provider.
And Im not very happy with that provider, so Im seriously thinking of switching to Rapid.

diode84

Aug 15, 2017
Hello
I have an mxq 4k tv box, its running android 6.01 and is very slow as a browser. As the browser is important to me and most other applications are not, can I delete most of them and would that speed up the browser and how can I do that.
Thanks
diode84

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Hello
I have an mxq 4k tv box, its running android 6.01 and is very slow as a browser. As the browser is important to me and most other applications are not, can I delete most of them and would that speed up the browser and how can I do that.
Thanks
diode84
Hi there

That Android box is a good " starter " box, But if your looking for att better experience in Web browsing is would suggest getting a faster box.

Deleting other apps on the box will not speed it up in this perticular case, In some rare cases when your memory is full the box will start to act wierd all over the place and not just in browser .

Regards

Earnmonitor

Sep 21, 2015
UK|Worldwide
earnmonitor.com
Reseller ID
Earnmonitor
Hello
Thanks
diode84
This would not help get a free clean apk installer it along with antivirus to check why it is slow

diode84

Aug 15, 2017
Hello
Thanks
diode84
Hi there

That Android box is a good " starter " box, But if your looking for att better experience in Web browsing is would suggest getting a faster box.

Deleting other apps on the box will not speed it up in this perticular case, In some rare cases when your memory is full the box will start to act wierd all over the place and not just in browser .

Regards
I have just got it new so it cant be full, I did reset it to original settings and installed kodi 17.1. Is it possible to just put on a basic operating system without any apps at all. Then install what I want.

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Hello
Thanks
diode84
Hi there

Regards
I have just got it new so it cant be full, I did reset it to original settings and installed kodi 17.1. Is it possible to just put on a basic operating system without any apps at all. Then install what I want.
There are a few modded firmware to try out to get rid of bloatware, However you should be somewhat into flashing firmware and so on... And this will void any warrenty you might have.

You could try and look at the different clips on Youtube, Just search MXQ 4k Firmware and you will find it :)

But as i mentioned before, This box is great for streaming Iptv using Perfect player and to some extend Kodi, But for demanding tasks i would suggest a faster box whit better CPU and more RAM.

Regards

diode84

Aug 15, 2017
Hi there

Regards
There are a few modded firmware to try out to get rid of bloatware, However you should be somewhat into flashing firmware and so on... And this will void any warrenty you might have.

You could try and look at the different clips on Youtube, Just search MXQ 4k Firmware and you will find it :)

But as i mentioned before, This box is great for streaming Iptv using Perfect player and to some extend Kodi, But for demanding tasks i would suggest a faster box whit better CPU and more RAM.

Regards
Its a very cheap box so warranty is not a problem. I will look on youtube But ideally I would put on linux but that seems full of problems.
Havent heard of perfect player so I will try that.

Dej

Aug 1, 2017
Can somebody give me some input.
I have done as it is explained Quimic in post #2.
I can now se all channel list and channels, and also switch channel.s
But i have no sound or picture on any of the channels.
I am using a tvip 410 with a m3u link (works on vlc).