• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Client Dashboard

cahir

Jul 25, 2016
I signed up through Rapid but never received an email for the new portl. Can someone help with that please?

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
I signed up through Rapid but never received an email for the new portl. Can someone help with that please?
Hello.
Which portal you are talking about? MAG portal? Or Client Dashboard?
Regards,

Roger B

Oct 31, 2017
Hi.

I bought a month subscription thru the website here, and I am having trouble getting Swedish channels on my MAG254. I did try to get in touch with the reseller to ask him/her to give me access to the dashboard or something so I could try to edit or modify my m3u list. No luck so far and I am getting impatient, so I wonder if I could get some kind of support from somebody at Rapid here?

Roger

Roger B

Oct 31, 2017
There's no "Sweden" in the country list on my MAG. Yeah, I did only mail him three times, no answers since Sunday.

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
There's no "Sweden" in the country list on my MAG. Yeah, I did only mail him three times, no answers since Sunday.
Hello,
try to contact your Reseller from here. He can control your Bouquet List and ask him also to assign you on Client Dashboard.
Regards,

Peter T.

Dec 27, 2016
Hi, I am client since 5th january and i have just my download line. I didn't get a client portal link from rapid seller.
How can I connect to client portal, and how can I check if there is some problem with my line, because my streams are disconnected every 25-30s.

Thanks

Clou Dette

Aug 13, 2017
Hi I can't make any channel reports anymore, any channel I type in the search bar --> not found.

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
How longs it takes untill Rapid IPTV Buyer geht their Login????
Hi nosebozz, it depend on payment method and your reseller... once a reseller received the payment, he will release account details to you asap.

Or do you mean user dashboard login ? If so, please get in contact with your reseller.

LyRoX

Mar 30, 2017
I bought me subscription from a reseller that got banned, how can I get my logon details for my dashboard?