Client Dashboard

• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
R

retro

Aug 3, 2017
I need to get login info for the dashboard for my fathers account, but my reseller, earnmonitor, hasnt been logged in since sep 3 so I cant reach him..?

What do I do..can anybody help me..?!?

cahir

cahir

Jul 25, 2016
I signed up through Rapid but never received an email for the new portl. Can someone help with that please?

R

Roger B

Oct 31, 2017
Hi.

I bought a month subscription thru the website here, and I am having trouble getting Swedish channels on my MAG254. I did try to get in touch with the reseller to ask him/her to give me access to the dashboard or something so I could try to edit or modify my m3u list. No luck so far and I am getting impatient, so I wonder if I could get some kind of support from somebody at Rapid here?

Roger

R

Roger B

Oct 31, 2017
There's no "Sweden" in the country list on my MAG. Yeah, I did only mail him three times, no answers since Sunday.

P

Peter T.

Dec 27, 2016
Hi, I am client since 5th january and i have just my download line. I didn't get a client portal link from rapid seller.
How can I connect to client portal, and how can I check if there is some problem with my line, because my streams are disconnected every 25-30s.

Thanks

C

Clou Dette

Aug 13, 2017
Hi I can't make any channel reports anymore, any channel I type in the search bar --> not found.

N

nesobozz

Nov 13, 2016
Reseller ID
-
How longs it takes untill Rapid IPTV Buyer geht their Login????

Hectorious

Hectorious

Verified & Trusted Super Reseller
Reseller
Business Card
May 5, 2017
Reseller ID
mohamed1962
How longs it takes untill Rapid IPTV Buyer geht their Login????
Hi nosebozz, it depend on payment method and your reseller... once a reseller received the payment, he will release account details to you asap.

Or do you mean user dashboard login ? If so, please get in contact with your reseller.

L

LyRoX

Mar 30, 2017
I bought me subscription from a reseller that got banned, how can I get my logon details for my dashboard?