• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Client Dashboard

mrbox201

Oct 3, 2016
I have a sub for a couple of years which expires next month. I signed up directly at that time (90e per year) and not through reseller. I had been renewing through service request function. I see on the new dashboard no mention of my existing sub and no mention of renewal option. Instead option only to buy new sub at 120e.

What is the correct process? Do I now need to switch to a reseller?

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
I have a sub for a couple of years which expires next month. I signed up directly at that time (90e per year) and not through reseller. I had been renewing through service request function. I see on the new dashboard no mention of my existing sub and no mention of renewal option. Instead option only to buy new sub at 120e.
What is the correct process? Do I now need to switch to a reseller?
Hello,
you could either renew your subscription you got or request for a new subscription.
To get a new subscription read the first post of the sub-request thread, and If you do what it says, you will get a few offers.

Regards.

Reactions: Ivangallego

Scandix

Jul 22, 2018
Reseller ID
Bandipandi
Hi!

I got a customer who cant login to his dashboard as he is getting this message {"status":false,"msg":"Invalid request or using proxy."}
This happend after the problem with the credits not showing right amount.
Someone know what this is??

Regards!

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello,
Please tell your clients to not use any VPN or Proxy for the Dashboard.
Regards,

Adonis

Nov 24, 2016
Please i need a Skype of iptv communtiy.
I want tu bue credis i dont have Bitcoin only credit card.
Please anybodu can help me ?

Reactions: doingok37

doingok37

Reseller
Dec 10, 2016
Reseller ID
euro tv
Please i need a Skype of iptv communtiy.
I want tu bue credis i dont have Bitcoin only credit card.
Please anybodu can help me ?
I have just done the same and been sung with bitcoin so refuse to use it, so unless we can pay by card or paypal i will have to transfer customers from rapid to my other iptv?

Letherface

Nov 30, 2018
Have bought one year from another seller. Must change email address in dashboard. But that doesn't change when I try to change. So I can't access my new dashboard subscription.

kh7elo

Feb 29, 2020
Hi
If my reseller refuse to send the link, is there any way to get it? the reseller took the MAC and activated on smart IPTV but i need to use it on my pc too (VLC)

Substance44

Dec 4, 2017
Hi
If my reseller refuse to send the link, is there any way to get it? the reseller took the MAC and activated on smart IPTV but i need to use it on my pc too (VLC)
Your reseller cannot refuse to send the link, if you payed for it you are entitled to have the link...

TimJM

Nov 7, 2016
Spain
I have just done the same and been sung with bitcoin so refuse to use it, so unless we can pay by card or paypal i will have to transfer customers from rapid to my other iptv?
Hi . Last year and in previous years I used my debit / credit card. This year I have to use cryptocurrency. But don't worry as there is a link with instructions on how you can buy them using your card as payment. And a instruction video. It uses Moonpay as the paying company. All worked ok . Seems efficient and legit . Follow the prompts and you will get a confirmation email to say payment is received then after you will get a confirmation it has been processed . Then go to your wallet on the dashboard , it should show as confirmed then you can go to the screen to extend the line and renew. There is handling fees but they give you an extra amount to cover that. Just make sure that you copy and past the amount they show you . Don't put the credits and use the conversion to bitcoin that comes up or it wont be sufficient . Then you will have to contact the support team . But they can and will deal with it . I had never done this before and they were very helpful . Don't worry , its changed around since before but it all goes through ok .

Frogboy

Sep 26, 2020
Reseller ID
Windows1!
Lets start over , I lost the important information to plug into the spaces like what ur talking about in the written tutorial