• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Client Dashboard

ilyrian

Reseller
May 13, 2016
Reseller ID
valimili
Hello
How i can add the mag 250 to dashboard ? how i can do that ?
First you have to create a new line. After that, click on the Clients Button, where you can see your Costumer Lines. Under MAC Adress, you can klick at "add MAG".

bobby6k

Reseller
Dec 1, 2015
Reseller ID
bobby6k
Possibly simple question. In the new dashboard, you have to put in new dns.

What do I have to write in, if I want to go on with Clientportal.link? Is this not longer possible?

When write in ex. "test iptv.uno" will my existing customers still be able to watch with the old link or do I have to change that for everyone?

Those explanations should be in the guide. Maybe those questions were answered sometimes, but people keep asking, so there is a gap in the guide.

thx

bobby6k

Reseller
Dec 1, 2015
Reseller ID
bobby6k

What do I have to write in, if I want to go on with Clientportal.link? Is this not longer possible?

When write in ex. "test iptv.uno" will my existing customers still be able to watch with the old link or do I have to change that for everyone?

Those explanations should be in the guide. Maybe those questions were answered sometimes, but people keep asking, so there is a gap in the guide.

thx
I think where you can change the DNS, you get a warning that changing the link in the DNS could very well break existing M3U files/links.

But this is logic, already existing M3U files/links lead to "clientportal.link" and then you change the DNS to "test iptv.uno", then the old files/links will not find their location.
I hope this answers your question.

Unfortunately not, I just migrated yesterday and I'm stuck on this point with the dns.
I even can't change the provided password untill I finish this dns and payment thing.

I don't want to change, because I don't want a personal branding!
And I'm affraid if I make a mistake here, I have to change all the lines for my clients.

I can't just say, keep default

Attachments

Last edited:

JohanS

Reseller
Dec 15, 2016
Reseller
Reseller ID
johans
Hi,

You have to enter something on DNS, example your brand. and then pick something from the list.
This will not change something for your existing clients, but if you create new users then it will be your new link (not clientportal).

Good luck
Johan

thx
I think where you can change the DNS, you get a warning that changing the link in the DNS could very well break existing M3U files/links.

But this is logic, already existing M3U files/links lead to "clientportal.link" and then you change the DNS to "test iptv.uno", then the old files/links will not find their location.

Unfortunately not, I just migrated yesterday and I'm stuck on this point with the dns.
I even can't change the provided password untill I finish this dns and payment thing.

And I'm affraid if I make a mistake here, I have to change all the lines for my clients.

bobby6k

Reseller
Dec 1, 2015
Reseller ID
bobby6k
Hi,

You have to enter something on DNS, example your brand. and then pick something from the list.
This will not change something for your existing clients, but if you create new users then it will be your new link (not clientportal).

Good luck
Johan

I did so now, but the existing list didn't work anymore after that untill I changed clientportal.link with my new dns and now it works.

Yippiee, I'm looking forward to extra work

MasterSurfer

May 30, 2016
today i migrated to the new dashboard.

Problem: the status, wether my clients are online or not and the channel they are watching, is not working.

The gray dot stays gray and do not become green?!

If i click on the gray dot the dashboard says, that the cliebt is offline, although the client watch tv. I test this w/ my own andoid tv box.

br, MasterSurfer

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
today i migrated to the new dashboard.

Problem: the status, wether my clients are online or not and the channel they are watching, is not working.

The gray dot stays gray and do not become green?!

If i click on the gray dot the dashboard says, that the cliebt is offline, although the client watch tv. I test this w/ my own andoid tv box.

br, MasterSurfer
Hello,
status option will be fix very soon.
Thank you for your pacient and sorry for the inconvinience.
Regards,

Reactions: Jhon Smith0027

kumoli

Jun 5, 2016
Reseller ID
eeshop4u
Did all changes, now I can't see who is online and who not. Old portal does not allow me to log in and new portal all offline.

Raffi

Oct 8, 2016
is there a way to remove expired lines from the dashboard?

thanks in advance

meteari

Dec 27, 2016
i sent an email to rapid that i still havent been migrated to client dashboard they replied that client dashboard is only for resellers now and thats way i havent been migrated. is it true no clients migrated to dashboard yet if any reseller answer and help me i will be greatful

pedrosasmithy

Dec 16, 2016
Reseller ID
peetaypan69
still stuck on dns setting.

bottom right pops up that its changing then does nothing.

can somone give me a 24 hr trial and sell me 3 months at cost plz til i get this sorted

mdmax

Jun 5, 2016
Reseller ID
mdmax
I think it still something missing in the personal client dashboard....
the clients can log in the reseller dashboard but why they cannot directly register?

DonSoul

Feb 9, 2016
Reseller ID
DonSoul
hi,

i can´t login to my dashboard.
I got a failure message: Invalid usernam or password.
But this can´t be right, my username and password are correct and i have many credits ...

I have send a support request.