• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Client Dashboard

Davor

Trusted Reseller
Reseller
Jan 2, 2017
Reseller ID
bloodyczech
Its not posible to delete expired line.

KaptenSkurhink

Apr 2, 2017
I have tested trial with my email and got access to Dashboard.
Then I took contact with another reseller and gave them the same email that I tested with trial.

Now with my new reseller I can't get access to dashboard.
I have resetted my password 2 times, but it keeps saying my password is wrong.

Someone know what's the problem?

KlubbMover

Jan 22, 2018
Reseller ID
KlubbMover
Hi,

here is the better place to ask.

How can I extend the client's runtime from 6 months to 12 months in the Dashboard?

Thx in Advance

maragfct

Jan 25, 2017
Hello guys,

I can't download channels list anymore (m3u With Options) ?

I got error:

An error occurred during a connection to tv.refundoiptv.iptv.uno:8080. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length. Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG

What to do?

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
Hi,

I get an error when trying to change my boquet list on this dashboard: https://priime.iptv.uno/dashboard

The error is: "There is a problem in updating bouquet list. Please try again". I have tried several times, but I get always the same error.
try it a bit later, when it dont works in a few hours, make a ticket, but wait a bit maybe there is a little bug actually

LatinoCH

Mar 16, 2018
Hello, on March 17 I tried to buy 200 credit, not enough money on my card, today without success also impossible to buy credit, new mebre,

on my card there is money, ask me a code but I can not find the code

thank you for your help.

elackner

Reseller: visions4
Reseller
Apr 3, 2016
Switzerland
viptv.top
Reseller ID
visions4
Hello, on March 17 I tried to buy 200 credit, not enough money on my card, today without success also impossible to buy credit, new mebre,

on my card there is money, ask me a code but I can not find the code

thank you for your help.
Check the transaction in your card account, there you will found a 4-digit code in the designation.