• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Enigma 2 Technical Issues

IPTV Community

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 3, 2015
iptv.community
Hello,

We created this topic for any Enigma related questions you might have and you can ask around for help from other community members.

Last edited:

sega07

stox
Reseller
Oct 22, 2016
Reseller ID
sega07
have XC Plugin on enigma 2 great love,write me on PM assist you with your installation

Buce

Jan 9, 2017
I have no EPG...
(Dreambox, OpenATV, Xtream)
besides EPG everything is working great...
any help?

bob12345678

Jul 15, 2017
hi all new to the forum keep up the good work

how do you add multiple servers to iptv sh file on enigma2
im under impresion that when u restart box in updates
i have multiple servers so how do i add more than one
thanks

johsam

Jan 23, 2017
.se
Could someone recommend a clean working image for my DM800HD sim2.01 clone. Dont need all the preinstalled stuff just enough to get IPTV and EPG running?

flea777

Sep 20, 2017
Hi everybody,
if I use IPTV on my desktop PC everything is working correctly and I'm able to watch all the channels without problems.
On the contrary, if I try to watch IPTV channels on my decoder, an EVO EnfinityX Combo+ with OpenATV 6.0 on it, I'm not able to watch any channel because it lags and is always buffering.
Both the devices are physical connected to the LAN network with a cable.
I performed a Speedtest that stated that I have 9Mb in download and 0.6Mb in upload.

What could the problem be? Do I need to increase buffer size of my decoder (and in case how)?

Any suggestion is appreciated.
Thanks.

franny

Aug 12, 2017
Hi, i have 2 servers as well but I can't quite understand how or what to rename :-( Do you guys mean rename the bouquet name from the enigma box via ftp, or rename the string that we paste with putty?

poacher987

Sep 23, 2017
I have a trial line on my vu duo2 that uses Open Pli.

My question is: Do i need to remove this before putting on a new one and if so, how do I do this.

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir
I have a trial line on my vu duo2 that uses Open Pli.

My question is: Do i need to remove this before putting on a new one and if so, how do I do this.
depends with methode you used

if you want a nother trial in some casses you need to delte the old,

and if you want to extend you can leae it and only extend in dashboard.

if you use the xstream tv app than you only need to delete the Mac adres in dashboard

liamster09

Sep 18, 2017
Hi there, I am using a zgemma with open pli and latest vix image, the problem is that Sky Sports News HD has terrible Lyp_sync issues, the picture freezes or glitches for a second and every time it gets worse, what can anyone suggest, for some reason it seems to be this channel only, hope someone can help, thanks.

Opatje4

Oct 29, 2016
If a iptv server have timeshift on some channels, can i use it also on enigma 2 devices. Or is it only on mag?

galitone

I aim to please.
Nov 14, 2016
Reseller ID
InfernoIPTV
Serverside enabled timeshift is for stalker middleware enabled devices only.
How ever, client side timeshift and recording is available for anyone with the skillset to configure it.

Happy hunting :)