• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
  • Currently we are testing new security update on Spain Country only, for all devices. If you faced any problem, Please contact support immediately. Thanks for your cooperation and helping us in developments.
  • Please note: If you are using an old device such MAG 200 or 250 which they are limited in memory, You may have problem in connecting to portal, Please try to update your Bouquet through dashboard again and remove unnecessary bouquets.

Enigma 2 Technical Issues

Thrillofit

Thrillofit

Mar 27, 2018
Anyone still having this problem? I am only getting wget couldn't get response

R

Regal-IPTV

Reseller
Jul 29, 2019
Can someone explain the issue in more details, please?

H

Hans Arsch

May 8, 2018
Hello mates,
I have been using this service for one year on my VU Solo2 (VTI Image). It worked fine until this Extreme Codes CMS was shut down last week.
Now, almost every channel is working on my macbook but not on my enigma2 box. I dont habe any expanation for this...

can anyone help?
thx

J

jayjay2010

Jan 19, 2017
Same here, dou you have 1: dvbs or gstreamer? I have my playlist on bouquets, spain, germany with picons and epg fully working. Sometimes if u switch fast between 2. channels one works. We have to wait for better opening times. With vlc u see i takes a little bit time to open

marius_cz

marius_cz

May 5, 2018
Same here, dou you have 1: dvbs or gstreamer? I have my playlist on bouquets, spain, germany with picons and epg fully working. Sometimes if u switch fast between 2. channels one works. We have to wait for better opening times. With vlc u see i takes a little bit time to open
same here on my E2 Box. Guess we really just need to wait until they will fix it but I'm sure it will work again soon.