• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Enigma 2 Technical Issues

eltonbregu

Jan 14, 2017
Myself and my friends have four yearly lines with one of the main re-sellers here.
All four of us have been using the line only on enigma2 devices through autoscript or import bouquet.
We are using different ISP and none of us never used VPN or proxy.
Since yesterday afternoon "black" for all of us.
The lines are active and working fine on VLC or GSE, but when I try the autoscript in enigma2 device through putty I get the following message:

Resolving tv.rapidswiss.hitv.one... failed. Name or service not known.
wget: unable to resolve host address 'tv.rapidswiss.hitv.one'

As a result the bouquet does not get downloaded in the box.
I can download the bouquet.tv file on the browser and send it to my box through dreamboxedit but nothing plays.
Changing the password from my re-seller did not sort out the issue

with another IPTV subscription from another provider my box is running fine.

Conclusion: I am not a master on IPTV but since the four of us are using different ISP without using VPN or proxy and the line is functioning on VLC on the same ISP than probably this is related to some technical configurations from the main server.

who can check that and help us on this issue? Is anybody else having this issue?

telex

Oct 2, 2016
here the same , wget -O /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh is not working via telnet anymore...at the moment

marcolino75

Reseller
Feb 5, 2016
Киев
Reseller ID
marcolino75
Hi
Anyone has a problem with VOD on enigma boxes ? i have the same problem on 2 devices (zgemma 2s) image openatv- VOD not working
i use the XtreamTV_0.1.1_mips32el and have also problems befor with VOD movies on my vu solo 2. Try with the OE 1.6 Player !!!

kwhitten

Apr 4, 2016
Did anyone get this resolved? I've had the issue of no playback for about a week. Password changed, line reset. Sometimes relinking the line in Xtream Editor works for about an hour but mostly not.

marcolino75

Reseller
Feb 5, 2016
Киев
Reseller ID
marcolino75
Did anyone get this resolved? I've had the issue of no playback for about a week. Password changed, line reset. Sometimes relinking the line in Xtream Editor works for about an hour but mostly not.
Change inside the settings the VOD Player to OE 1.6 also when you have a OE 2.0 or OE 2.2 Box.

kwhitten

Apr 4, 2016
Sorry if I'm being stupid, when I go to Xtream Editor settings the options for VOD Player are: IPTV, GSTREAMER & EXTEPLAYER. Have tried redownloading IPK OE1. 6 plug in from Xtream Editor website and no luck.

I'm using Wooshbuild Infinity.

Again sorry if I've misunderstood!

pic16f876

Mar 9, 2019
With Google DNS this:

Connecting to tv.xxxxxxxx.xdns.pro (right IP adress)
iptv.sh 100% |*******************************| 1126 0:00:00 ETA
rm: can't remove '/etc/enigma2/userbouquet.IPTV__tv_.tv': No such file or directory
Connecting to tv.xxxxxxxx.xdns.pro:80 (ip adress:80)
wget: error getting response

Dominic Jarman

Mar 4, 2016
Reseller ID
Jarmand83
I am getting access denied on my xtreamtv 0.1.1, it was working fine last week but nothing now. I have checked the mac is correct, checked internet connection and restarted box but it still says problem with connection to server.

Anyone know a fix for this issue please.

Thanks

Kreti

Mar 20, 2018
I am getting access denied on my xtreamtv 0.1.1, it was working fine last week but nothing now. I have checked the mac is correct, checked internet connection and restarted box but it still says problem with connection to server.

Anyone know a fix for this issue please.

Thanks
I have sometimes had problems that were related to my isp. If i tried over my mobilephone(not connected to wifi) it worked. See if that is the issue, then you ask your isp why you cant reach a certain domain.

eltonbregu

Jan 14, 2017
very simple. because they block certain domains.
I would not ask my ISP and let them know that I want to reach certain domains

Dominic Jarman

Mar 4, 2016
Reseller ID
Jarmand83
Not ISP as a borrowed mag and m3u on vlc work fine, tested and confirmed. It's just the enigma with xtream 0.1.1which is the stb required.