• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

EPG

GIGAkun

Oct 30, 2016
Hey estiptvnet. I don't know if it's within your power to fix but is it possible for you to change the "&" to a regular "&" in your guides? Kodi doesn't seem to understand "&" as it should. Thanks.

estiptvnet

Reseller
Mar 22, 2016
Reseller ID
estiptvnet
Hey estiptvnet. I don't know if it's within your power to fix but is it possible for you to change the "&" to a regular "&" in your guides? Kodi doesn't seem to understand "&" as it should. Thanks.
Thanks for info, i deal with that.

Kladde

Nov 23, 2016
So do i need to do something? I mean if i have already a linkbto epg from before. Do i need to update it with a new link? Or i don't need to do anything and it should work.

Sylwester

Jan 1, 2017
Hi, I'm using PVR IPTV Simple Client for Kodi on my RPi2 and Polish EPG is missing some channels ie whole group of Canal+. I can see that EPG file and Rapid list both have same names but EPG is still not loading.
Any solution to fix it.
Thanks in advance

estiptvnet

Reseller
Mar 22, 2016
Reseller ID
estiptvnet
Hi, I'm using PVR IPTV Simple Client for Kodi on my RPi2 and Polish EPG is missing some channels ie whole group of Canal+. I can see that EPG file and Rapid list both have same names but EPG is still not loading.
Any solution to fix it.
Thanks in advance
Thanks for info, i check this.

Ram

Oct 27, 2016
Thanks, everything works as it should regarding epg "guide" but how do I get the tv icons?

Simon Morgaqn

Oct 30, 2016
Tried out the IPTV one and it crashed Kodi, however, UK works perfectly.

Currently loading up the EU one to see if that works.

Many thanks for the great work.