• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Fire TV Technical Issues and Questions

Clou Dette

Aug 13, 2017
hi, anyone know if or how i can fast forward or rewind vod movies? basically i watched one, accidently exit and it seems that i have to watch from the beginning? thx

trapex

***OFFICIAL RESELLER*** since 2016 -> BEST PRICE!
Reseller
Mar 22, 2016
EU
www.NEW-WEBSITE-COMING-SOON.com
Reseller ID
trapex
with kodi not possible. I guess it works with Smartiptv and perfect player, but I don't like these...If someone has got an idea how to forward/rewind on firetV stick with KODI, that would be greatful.

IPTV Turkey

Dec 2, 2017
Travex is right. Smartip app is actually the best, but costs unique. Perfect Player is a free app is also good for VOD videos.

I have VLC installed on my Firestick and watch the VOD videos with VLC. I can also fast forward and rewind

Peter85

Nov 11, 2017
fire tv 3rd gen works fine...

with stick, have u tried perfect player?? At Kodi iptv works fine... but handling sux

Sascha

Nov 9, 2015
Hi with the old first generation stick everything works great with perfect player and kodi 17 and 18
with the new stick (with speech control remote) perfect player has various problems with fullhd (FHD) channels Kodi 17 and 18 as well as vavoo works good but very laggy in handling

Sascha

Nov 9, 2015
but be careful if you update your list you must stop the app and start it again via settings menu if you just run it it wont work better use an ftp server store your lists there!

arian

Oct 13, 2016
Reseller ID
Arian71
Hello today i recieved the new Amazon fire tv Stick :)
Then i installed Smartiptv and Perfect Player both apps was having really bad transcoding issues
Then i installed the Newest Kodi 17.1 and there it is Perfect!
So for every user that wants to watch on the new Amazon Fire TV Stick install Kodi 17.1 i know is crazy because normaly i would say Amazon devices = Perfect Player but the new Stick is so much Bullshit that you HAVE to use Kodi

Kodi is really great fast zapping and a touch better quality on the stream than smart iptv
but like smart iptv is missing some basic simple navigation
Pain in the arse trying to change groups, you have to go to a group then you can change , not right away from setings
oh well hopefully they update it
for record I am using pvr simple iptv client on Kodi running on xbox one x

arian

Oct 13, 2016
Reseller ID
Arian71
Hello,
I have exactly the same problems I do not get it to run on the new amazon sticks ...
Perfect player does not run, smart iptv is not synonymous, and with Kodi it crashes every few minutes ... have a bunch of customers with new sticks and can do nothing ...
Has someone already a solution?

Thank
Nop sorry, till now not, exactly the same what you write
I use perfect player with hardware encoder. Works well..
I cant install rapid with perfect player, everytine i put the link is not updating and when I hit the update thing is not doing nothing, gave up, smart iptv is much better for me

Sascha

Nov 9, 2015
In Kodi you have to change the settings for pvr iptv to (NONE) backend that means the channel list is manged by your client directly then you can sort it BUT kodi loses these settings/sorting every time you power off

videoguybv

Jan 17, 2017
Europe
Hi, I pluged a new Fire TV stick from Amazon today in my Samsung TV and installed Smart IPTV and VLC on it. Works great on TV channels and VOD Multi Subtitles. You can choose even from 30 subtitles not like on my Samsung Tizen 2017 model, where VOD is crap, movies jump forward, for no reason and where you can choose anly from 8 unknown subtitles. So if you have a new Samsung from 2017 forget about VOD if you whant to use Smart IPTV on TV, buy another device like MAG254, MAG322 or Amazon Fire TV Stick.

Reactions: elackner

telex

Oct 2, 2016
is ist possible to have 2 provider on smart IPTV app?
One time rapid and the second another one? (at the same time)

Origin

Estreams.eu
Reseller
Jan 16, 2017
estreams.eu
Reseller ID
weescotsman
Yes when you add the url you will see the + sign to add another, but I'm sure you went on siptv site and checked how there app works and it's features.

telex

Oct 2, 2016
yes that I knew but how is smart IPTV handle two provider. Is it loading both playlists?