Same thing this weekend. Neither channel actually live for their events.Both of the following channels should be showing some PPV Premier League football matches however neither channel actually worked last weekend despite saying that they're "live during events"
Sky Sports Box Office
BT Sports Box Office
Check this:- Did you contact your reseller: yes - user = Choice ( no reply since 48hrs)
- Diagnosis result: no access to dashboard (user account not valid?)
- When the problem started: 3 days ago
- Which country: Belgium
- What is the exact issue: not a single stream is working, tried on multiple devices, multiple apps and multiple networks - seems like the account is blocked (=username=GEuJbb0mFB111)
- Which type of device: VLC, perfectplayer
- What is the error code? (if there is any): none - just seems like subscription no longer works
Hello,Who can I contact? I have used IP-TV for 5 years, I have no reseller name. 3 Days ago my Line expired because I couldn´t extend and still can’t. I can not open a new line but I have enough balance. I have sent several emails but no answer. Been without tv now for 3 days..... I need someone to create a new Line for me. Please help me.
its been a few hours and the admin dashboard is saying sorry we are under maintenance will be back in minutes but i got people who got home from work and channels are not working so customers are complaining to me right now about this, even asking for refunds any chance this can get fix asapHello,
This thread is dedicated to IPTV questions and issues including discussions with other community members for help and solutions.
In order to solve the issues faster, please perform the below tasks and provide the details in your post.
- Check your m3u line with VLC Player.
- Check the Line on a different App, Smart IPTV, Perfect Player, GSE Smart player.
- Check the internet connection on the device by using another App like youtube.
- Contact your reseller (give him time to answer and help you first)
When you don't receive answers within 24 hours or problem isn't fixed, report it here by using this template:
(Reports without these requested details will be deleted without warning)
- Did you contact your reseller:
- Diagnosis result:
- When the problem started:
- Which country:
- What is the exact issue:
- Which type of device:
- What is the error code? (if there is any):
Same issue. Plenty of those Sky Bundesliga channels are not working, even with days with Bundesliga matches.Sky Bundesliga 5 FHD DE
Sky Bundesliga 5 DE
are not working since couple of months. Reseller already contacted multiple times, who suggested to complain here.