• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTV Issues - (Must read the first post before requesting help from the community)

Dellie71

Oct 3, 2020
Both of the following channels should be showing some PPV Premier League football matches however neither channel actually worked last weekend despite saying that they're "live during events"

Sky Sports Box Office
BT Sports Box Office

Dellie71

Oct 3, 2020
Both of the following channels should be showing some PPV Premier League football matches however neither channel actually worked last weekend despite saying that they're "live during events"

Sky Sports Box Office
BT Sports Box Office
Same thing this weekend. Neither channel actually live for their events.

eufdeuf

Nov 23, 2017
Almost all channels that broadcast Champions League on match days become almost unwatchable during the games because of heavy buffering.

marius_cz

May 5, 2018
Hi everyone,

can you please bring a better source for some sports channels? It's like the picture is super slow for fast movements in football, basketball and any other sports.

These channels have a bad picture even if they are marked as FHD:

The Netherlands and Belgium:

- Ziggo Sport Voetbal FHD
- Play Sports Channels from Belgium

United Kingdom:

- BT Sports 1-3 FHD
- Sky Sports channels FHD

Greece:

- Cosmote Sport 1-8 FHD. Used to have a perfect picture few months ago, now super bad and barely watchable.

Finland:

- Viasat Jalkapallo, Viasat Urheilu and Viasat Jäkiekko

Russia and Baltic:

- Match Futbol 1-3 FHD and Match Sports channels.
- TV3 Sport and TV3 Sport+

Would be really really happy if you could bring a new source or improve the current one. I think it's not only me but many people would highly appreciate an improvement here. Thank you a lot.

spliffsnatcher

Sep 29, 2017
- Did you contact your reseller: yes - user = Choice ( no reply since 48hrs)
- Diagnosis result: no access to dashboard (user account not valid?)
- When the problem started: 3 days ago
- Which country: Belgium
- What is the exact issue: not a single stream is working, tried on multiple devices, multiple apps and multiple networks - seems like the account is blocked (=username=GEuJbb0mFB111)
- Which type of device: VLC, perfectplayer
- What is the error code? (if there is any): none - just seems like subscription no longer works

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
- Did you contact your reseller: yes - user = Choice ( no reply since 48hrs)
- Diagnosis result: no access to dashboard (user account not valid?)
- When the problem started: 3 days ago
- Which country: Belgium
- What is the exact issue: not a single stream is working, tried on multiple devices, multiple apps and multiple networks - seems like the account is blocked (=username=GEuJbb0mFB111)
- Which type of device: VLC, perfectplayer
- What is the error code? (if there is any): none - just seems like subscription no longer works
Check this:

Sakeno

Jan 13, 2021
Who can I contact? I have used IP-TV for 5 years, I have no reseller name. 3 Days ago my Line expired because I couldn´t extend and still can’t. I can not open a new line but I have enough balance. I have sent several emails but no answer. Been without tv now for 3 days..... I need someone to create a new Line for me. Please help me.

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Who can I contact? I have used IP-TV for 5 years, I have no reseller name. 3 Days ago my Line expired because I couldn´t extend and still can’t. I can not open a new line but I have enough balance. I have sent several emails but no answer. Been without tv now for 3 days..... I need someone to create a new Line for me. Please help me.
Hello,

pls, send me in private message only the username of your playlist.

Speak soon

Regards @Nonid

Update: Sorted @Sakeno line is extended.

Last edited:

John ass

Jan 21, 2021
Luleå sweden
Hi!
Im having a problem with streaming 4K VOD's (with Rapid IPTV). Its lagging alot. Not buffering but stuttering.

I use my pc (a OK one with i5, 16RAM, ok GPU) and running Kodi. I have a 98/45mbit connection, Using NordVPN. I live in sweden

I have tried Kodi, VLC and GSE-player. All are lagging or not working

Chaging cache size doesent matter.

have tried both HLS and MPEGTS

I can stream other 4k content without stutter (Like youtube 4k etc).

Thank you for helping!
/Jonas

eltonbregu

Jan 14, 2017
even without VPN I am suffering on playing 4K VOD most of the time
And I am not having the issue on those few 4K Live channels. My internet is fiber 100 Mbit full time

a-network

Aug 21, 2019
a-network.ca
Reseller ID
support@a-network.ca
Hello,

This thread is dedicated to IPTV questions and issues including discussions with other community members for help and solutions.

In order to solve the issues faster, please perform the below tasks and provide the details in your post.
- Check your m3u line with VLC Player.
- Check the Line on a different App, Smart IPTV, Perfect Player, GSE Smart player.

- Check the internet connection on the device by using another App like youtube.
- Contact your reseller (give him time to answer and help you first)

When you don't receive answers within 24 hours or problem isn't fixed, report it here by using this template:
(Reports without these requested details will be deleted without warning)

- Did you contact your reseller:
-
Diagnosis result:
- When the problem started:
- Which country:
- What is the exact issue:
- Which type of device:
- What is the error code? (if there is any):
its been a few hours and the admin dashboard is saying sorry we are under maintenance will be back in minutes but i got people who got home from work and channels are not working so customers are complaining to me right now about this, even asking for refunds any chance this can get fix asap

dtngfan85

Jan 14, 2019
MTV Hits UK and MTV Hits NL are both showing MTV Hits International instead of their local MTV Hits channels. I reported them both as wrong channel, but they keep on getting marked as Fixed without fixing them, probably because whoever is monitoring that is unaware of the differences between the feeds.

MTV Hits UK has a completely different schedule. Like right now MTV Hits UK is showing "The Official UK Top 40", while MTV Hits International is showing "Nothing But Hits". To make sure you have the right feed, you can see a real time screenshot of what's currently playing on MTV Hits UK here:

MTV Hits NL has a completely different logo from the other MTV Hits channels and recently launched as a rebrand of MTV Brand New NL, you can see a real time screenshot of what's currently playing on MTV Hits NL here:

PTF94

Mar 11, 2021
Sky Bundesliga 5 FHD DE
Sky Bundesliga 5 DE

are not working since couple of months. Reseller already contacted multiple times, who suggested to complain here.
Same issue. Plenty of those Sky Bundesliga channels are not working, even with days with Bundesliga matches.

Reactions: Artan92

BudSpencer312

Feb 6, 2021

My channels are all buffering. Sometimes a lot, sometimes watchable. Don´t know why because when I run youtube or any other kind of stream have no buffering. Please tell me if there is some kind of settings or options to make it stop. I use Formuler Z8 Pro or my LG smart tv.

jojko22222

Trial//Subscribes//Support(24/7) in EN, CZ, SK
Reseller
May 5, 2019
Slovakia
Reseller ID
Huge IPTV
Hi. Try to install and turn on the application 1.1.1.1. It's on your Formuler Z8 Pro in the market section. Maybe it will help.

Reactions: BudSpencer312