• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTV Issues - (Must read the first post before requesting help from the community)

BudSpencer312

Feb 6, 2021
Hi. Try to install and turn on the application 1.1.1.1. It's on your Formuler Z8 Pro in the market section. Maybe it will help.
It helped. A lot. Not solved, still buffering but way less. Thanks. It is perfectely watchable now. So may I presume my buffering issues was mainly caused by my ISP? What if buy a good VPN as expressVPN or NordVPN, do you think it could helpo even more?

Reactions: Hectorious

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
rapidiptv.live
It helped. A lot. Not solved, still buffering but way less. Thanks. It is perfectely watchable now. So may I presume my buffering issues was mainly caused by my ISP? What if buy a good VPN as expressVPN or NordVPN, do you think it could helpo even more?
Yes you should try a vpn, first you can try rapids free VPN, you'll find it in your Dashboard. In most cases it's good enough to bypass isp block ;)

BudSpencer312

Feb 6, 2021
I just bought NordVPN. In fact now I am 100% sure my buffering problems were all caused by my ISP. Our free rapid vpn could bypass the block, I could see but still, my ISP could harm my connection somehow. Since I bought nordvpn no more buffering. Not even one second even in HD. So to all who have these problems, start by enabling our free rapid vpn to check if solves the issue. If not, buy a strong vpn to bypass completely the ISP block. Makes miracles.