• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTV Issues - (Must read the first post before requesting help from the community)

BudSpencer312

Feb 6, 2021
Hi. Try to install and turn on the application 1.1.1.1. It's on your Formuler Z8 Pro in the market section. Maybe it will help.
It helped. A lot. Not solved, still buffering but way less. Thanks. It is perfectely watchable now. So may I presume my buffering issues was mainly caused by my ISP? What if buy a good VPN as expressVPN or NordVPN, do you think it could helpo even more?

Reactions: Hectorious

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
It helped. A lot. Not solved, still buffering but way less. Thanks. It is perfectely watchable now. So may I presume my buffering issues was mainly caused by my ISP? What if buy a good VPN as expressVPN or NordVPN, do you think it could helpo even more?
Yes you should try a vpn, first you can try rapids free VPN, you'll find it in your Dashboard. In most cases it's good enough to bypass isp block ;)

BudSpencer312

Feb 6, 2021
I just bought NordVPN. In fact now I am 100% sure my buffering problems were all caused by my ISP. Our free rapid vpn could bypass the block, I could see but still, my ISP could harm my connection somehow. Since I bought nordvpn no more buffering. Not even one second even in HD. So to all who have these problems, start by enabling our free rapid vpn to check if solves the issue. If not, buy a strong vpn to bypass completely the ISP block. Makes miracles.

Jokkie

Mar 20, 2021
Nederland
Hello I have a question.

On my own device (nvidia Shield pro) I see the movies playlist: 4K, Netherlands etc.

On my parents device (Minix) I see not these playlists (after I update still not). They have also like 1000 less movies/series than me.
How is this possible? Is it because of the device? Or is it because I have my own subscription last month?

Thanks!

mario_70

Dec 9, 2017
Hi. In the UK Package Sky One HD is actually SD, and sky TWO is mismatch, its Italian Mediaset Cine 34, it's not SKY TWO UK.
Regards

Jay_Gee

Dec 20, 2019
Channel Channel Bon Gusto FHD DE

Hi, it looks like you guys take the old picture source with the loops again to fix the bad picture quality.
Please fix this channel with a good picture quality and without loops.

Here my Thread where you can see that this is not a one day problem
Thread

Thanks

pablo87

Mar 18, 2018
Canal+ Premium FHD PL
Canal+ Sport FHD PL
Canal+ Sport 2 FHD PL

Since few days maybe weeks there is constant buffering/freezing/looping in those channels, as my reseller says this is source issue, reported multiple times via dashboard, and still not fixed
tested on VLC and on Nvidia shield

Really service is getting worse and worse every week

Pyroman

Feb 1, 2019
I have been here since the times of Rapid and and i have to say that lately the Spanish streams are terrible unstable for moths ago, when there are events and more of normal Channels it is impossible to see due buffering and it's not a problem from my connection (having a fiber optic connection from 1000mbps with a 1ms Ping), many of the channels from the Spanish TV are down/wrong (LaLigaTV, LaLiga TV HD, Movistar Deportes HD, Movistar LaLiga HD, DAZN) for quite some time and not forget to mention that Spanish Movie are we erased from Movie options.

IPTV Community

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 3, 2015
iptv.community
I have been here since the times of Rapid and and i have to say that lately the Spanish streams are terrible unstable for moths ago, when there are events and more of normal Channels it is impossible to see due buffering and it's not a problem from my connection (having a fiber optic connection from 1000mbps with a 1ms Ping), many of the channels from the Spanish TV are down/wrong (LaLigaTV, LaLiga TV HD, Movistar Deportes HD, Movistar LaLiga HD, DAZN) for quite some time and not forget to mention that Spanish Movie are we erased from Movie options.
Hello,
Please submit the channel issues by using your Dashboard in Channels-New Report section.
The technical team will check it.
Spanish movies not deleted, all are on list, just check bouquets on your line.

Reactions: Nonid and Artan92

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
Hello,
Please submit the channel issues by using your Dashboard in Channels-New Report section.
The technical team will check it.
Spanish movies not deleted, all are on list, just check bouquets on your line.
halo I started Rapid Galube in 2015 or 2016 with rapid iptv, there was no iptv.community but for 2-3 weeks it has become very bad DAZN 1 FHD DE constantly changes the source from 1080 to 720 DAZN 2 FHD DE is then only 720 Many Sky Bundesliga channels failed during the Bundesliga game or the wrong channel or Sky Bundesliga 1FHD DE if the source changes again and again then Schweitzer channels are Mysports (all channels) Down Blue Sport (all channels off)
Swiss blue film channels are also down again and again
And Albanian sports channels such as SuperSport also constantly change the source in the middle of the game

SuperSport Kosova 1 always contains the wrong channel SuperSport 1 / SuperSport News Albania
tring sport Albania also constantly changes the source

When I reported it on the dashboard, it always means that it has been fixed even though the channel is still down or is still the wrong channel

Reactions: DawN82

DawN82

Reseller
Sep 21, 2017
halo I started Rapid Galube in 2015 or 2016 with rapid iptv, there was no iptv.community but for 2-3 weeks it has become very bad DAZN 1 FHD DE constantly changes the source from 1080 to 720 DAZN 2 FHD DE is then only 720 Many Sky Bundesliga channels failed during the Bundesliga game or the wrong channel or Sky Bundesliga 1FHD DE if the source changes again and again then Schweitzer channels are Mysports (all channels) Down Blue Sport (all channels off)
Swiss blue film channels are also down again and again
And Albanian sports channels such as SuperSport also constantly change the source in the middle of the game

SuperSport Kosova 1 always contains the wrong channel SuperSport 1 / SuperSport News Albania
tring sport Albania also constantly changes the source

When I reported it on the dashboard, it always means that it has been fixed even though the channel is still down or is still the wrong channel
yes, we absolutely need back up channels for dazn1 fhd de and dazn2 fhd de. there are a lot of important games on these channels. If a fault occurs, it would be an advantage for our customers if we had a back up channel for these 2 sources to have.

• Love
Reactions: Artan92

debiz.

Nov 30, 2019
Beinsports FHD/HD in TR is buffering non stop. No problems with other ones, but the TR ones are unwatchable right now

DawN82

Reseller
Sep 21, 2017
Beinsports FHD/HD in TR is buffering non stop. No problems with other ones, but the TR ones are unwatchable right now
hello. report this channel in your dashboard under the category (channels) then (report a channel) or make a new ticket about the problem.

Reactions: debiz.