• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTV Issues - (Must read the first post before requesting help from the community)

n0v4

Reseller
Dec 30, 2017
Reseller ID
n0v4
since yesterday facing always connection issues. Live German not working at all. After closing and restart no connection to the server url not reachable.
I'm reseller by my self. internet is fully working and everything else. don't understand whats going on.
thanks for help.

mhaj

Dec 29, 2016
Channel: Spiegel Geschichte HD
Problem: stream stops every few seconds

jgalea90

Reseller
Jul 25, 2017
Reseller ID
jgalea90
Costumer says his vu is saying access denied and when trying to re activate nothing happens. When can i do for hin. Password has been changed already

marius_cz

May 5, 2018
Channel: Nova TV CZ
Problem: Always in loop even with a new source... please change. Problem is there since more than a month...

Frdb19

Feb 11, 2019
During changing the channels is everthing normal but when i go back to to the channel that i was just before it will buffer for more than 10 Seconds and than comes the channel
Can you help me with that?

doingok37

Reseller
Dec 10, 2016
Reseller ID
euro tv
Ok guys here is my list STBemu, iptv smarters, the kodi addon isnt working all i can get working is the perfect player, i put a ticket in for this and was told it was my end except i sell 2 other iptv provides and the other 2 they isnt a problem so why does rapid blame it on us resellers????????????????????? if they is a problem i need to know about it as i have had feed back and they are working on fixing the MAG/STBeum issuses?

Tenerife

Attachments

Vedje

Dec 26, 2016
since yesterday facing always connection issues. Live German not working at all. After closing and restart no connection to the server url not reachable.
I'm reseller by my self. internet is fully working and everything else. don't understand whats going on.
thanks for help.

Same problem here, IPTV was working for more then a year fine but now i see allot of 'retrying or cannot connect' errors. While netflix and everything runs perfect so it's not a internet issiue. Funny thing is, when i try to play a channel from my favorites list i get the issues, but when i go directly to the right country > select the same channel it loads up 8/10 times normaly.

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Same problem here, IPTV was working for more then a year fine but now i see allot of 'retrying or cannot connect' errors. While netflix and everything runs perfect so it's not a internet issiue. Funny thing is, when i try to play a channel from my favorites list i get the issues, but when i go directly to the right country > select the same channel it loads up 8/10 times normaly.
Hello,

We suggest to everyone to use the main channel list. Because once we add or remove any channel from playlist the channel number changed automatically and channels are not working anymore from the Favorites list.

Regards,

Reactions: Nonid

Vedje

Dec 26, 2016
Hello,

We suggest to everyone to use the main channel list. Because once we add or remove any channel from playlist the channel number changed automatically and channels are not working anymore from the Favorites list.

Regards,

I tested it all for 30 minutes, when using main channel list it takes most of the time 2nd or 3rd attempt to connect to a chennel. First you see the cannot connect, attempting 1st time, attampting 2nd time ... live. All this takes a few seconds, while in the past i could switch 7 channels in 5 seconds now it takes me 4-5 seconds to switch from 1 to another.

I deleted 250 favorites, and added 50 again to test it out. they all load but not always, some still need a 2nd or 3rd attempt to work. All tested on Samsung Smart-tv K series, with SmartIPTV app. When i use it on my mobile phone, everything works just fine and switching between channels takes less than 0,3 seconds.

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
I tested it all for 30 minutes, when using main channel list it takes most of the time 2nd or 3rd attempt to connect to a chennel. First you see the cannot connect, attempting 1st time, attampting 2nd time ... live. All this takes a few seconds, while in the past i could switch 7 channels in 5 seconds now it takes me 4-5 seconds to switch from 1 to another.

I deleted 250 favorites, and added 50 again to test it out. they all load but not always, some still need a 2nd or 3rd attempt to work. All tested on Samsung Smart-tv K series, with SmartIPTV app. When i use it on my mobile phone, everything works just fine and switching between channels takes less than 0,3 seconds.
Hello,

the problem is on Smart IPTV app server. Our server and channels are perfectly working and up

Please remove the Smart IPTV and reinstall again then upload the channel list again and try.

Regards,

jac555

Oct 15, 2018
Channel: POLSAT SPPRT PREMIUM 1 FHD PL
Problem: smears, hangs, cuts, jumps, jerks, pruning

klamath

Apr 12, 2017
I'm seeing similar symptoms i use vod within strm files in kodi has been working fine for 6 months over the last week or so they fail to open 90% of times when using my cable modem, however if i use 3g connection they work fine! has something change on the backend recently?

Reactions: Stax

klamath

Apr 12, 2017

I'm seeing similar symptoms i use vod within strm files in kodi has been working fine for 6 months over the last week or so they fail to open 90% of times when using my cable modem, however if i use 3g connection they work fine! has something change on the backend recently?

Vedje

Dec 26, 2016
Hello,

the problem is on Smart IPTV app server. Our server and channels are perfectly working and up

Please remove the Smart IPTV and reinstall again then upload the channel list again and try.

Regards,
I just did it and same issues, we are screwed with siptv servers ;( it's just to annoying to even watch tv this way :(

klamath

Apr 12, 2017
And now it all seems to work normally again 0.3 seconds beteween switching channels
Even my vod via storm files on Kodi are working fine now.. they were not up to half hour ago.. I did not change anything my end (been trying stuff since last few days!) So rapid must have changed/fixed something on backend! Thanks whoever fixed it

Stax

Apr 13, 2018
Even my vod via storm files on Kodi are working fine now.. they were not up to half hour ago.. I did not change anything my end (been trying stuff since last few days!) So rapid must have changed/fixed something on backend! Thanks whoever fixed it
I can confirm, streaming from strm files works again. I hope it stays like this. Last week Friday is the last time I saw it working for about an hour. I have no clue why the streams didn't work, maybe it took too long for Kodi to startup and at gave a time-out.