• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Obeid Khaled

Jul 23, 2018
Hello,
I have the following problem,
Your Mac is activated . there is no playlist.
I upload the playlist ... and when we change to specific channels , it is loading then the playlist is deleted .

I have locked my MAC with .. and I tried to ( save online) and fplaylist as a file when I uploading but that doesn't help.

I will be grateful to get help .

Attachments

Justwatch

Reseller
Dec 4, 2017
Reseller ID
Earnmonitor
Have you tried reducing the size of your m3u as some TVs have limited memory size
second option is to uninstall the app then reinstall
better use xtream editor pro to select the countries you want to add
Let me know if it works

DGP

Oct 4, 2017
Seems like it doesn't work on LG. We have to wait for an update from the Smart IPTV developer

Obeid Khaled

Jul 23, 2018
Hello,
I send the MAC to SMART IPTV and they told me that they reset the activiation.
since that time , I didn't know if the customer still have problem.

I have read your Solution , and thanks so much .

Thanks for your solution .

Boyette

Dec 7, 2016
NL
Reseller ID
Qservice
yes correct actually as good as all LG tvs have not enough memory there also not full smarttvs but limited smarttvs

Cruz

Jun 30, 2017
Have you checked if the other apps work?

Is your tv hard wired or wifi?

If you go to tools/all settings/network...does your preffered connection method say "connected to internet"?

Fastfullback

Jul 30, 2018
Hi looking for help

Anyone with issues with the Smart IPTV app on an LG 32LB 585 V-ZM ? It was working fine until a week ago now it won’t play any playlist even the sample playlist (http://siptv.app/lists/example.m3u) isn’t playing. It’s just buffering. I’ve checked YouTube and I have no network issues.

I’ve made no changes to the tv except tuning in new satellite channels and uploading satellite channel list from usb. I’ve uninstalled the app and reinstalled but it didn’t help. I’ve checked the firmware of the tv and I’m on the latest version.
Any further ideas?
Thanks,
Tim

Obeid Khaled

Jul 23, 2018
Hello ,
I have contact Smart IPTV support , they told me to use different type of playlist (HLS/M3U8).

tell me if it works .. we have same problem.

Thanks

Fastfullback

Jul 30, 2018
Hello ,
I have contact Smart IPTV support , they told me to use different type of playlist (HLS/M3U8).

tell me if it works .. we have same problem.

Thanks
I dont think I have a HLS/M38U playlist available. Did you try it? Can you ask support for a sample playlist?

Obeid Khaled

Jul 23, 2018
Yes you can ask ...
But I have just use the mentioned type . unfortunatly it doesn't Work.

but you can ask and try

donjuan34

Reseller
Mar 27, 2017
Reseller ID
Donjuan34
have the same issue. client LG and Smart IPTV lose every time the list. Check playlist nr. 1 (URL Nr1. Error!)
if i upload the link on website it works for few hours.