• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

BecRay

Aug 30, 2018
Thanks Jaceck for that video but that doesn’t help me. I don’t have any playlist to upload to the link bit?? I downloaded the app on the TV and paid for the app via the TV.

BecRay

Aug 30, 2018
I’m really not sure what I am doing wrong.
Downloaded app.
Paid for app.
Given my MAC address to 2 separate people to provide me with a free trial.
Both have said they have done it (whatever it is!) and my TV should work and nothing has changed.
Trying to upload a pic of my screen to see if this helps anyone to help me but this website won’t let me.

Orzabit

Oct 29, 2016
I’ve never had a trial.. this is what I’ve been tying to get
just like you said in the first post you have tried two seperate trials. But it is because the standard repsonse in this forum is "contact your reseller he will help you" then no one read what people are asking for.
I have send you a pm to try and help you out.

worcesterman47

Sep 3, 2018
hi guys, i currently use 2 different iptv providers on Smartstb app,can more be added?...if so how ? as both the current portals (i can see) are being used and i cant see where to add more if at all possible ....cheers in advance for any help/advice

worcesterman47

Sep 3, 2018
Hi again, many thanks for that link.im pretty sure I know what to do BUT I have 2 IPTV connections already set up so if I add 1 more thru the link you sent it won't override in anyway the 2 I have already set up will it ? If you know of course.

worcesterman47

Sep 3, 2018
Just for future reference ,no more than 2 iptv providers can be added at the moment. i.e. If you already have two providers on the app then you have to remove one to add another (this was told me by contacting SmartSTB by message) but they hope to increase the amount in the future.

h007l

Sep 10, 2018
I have a smart-stb on my Lg smart tv, to activate it, do i have to be next to tv, or can I do it, away from my tv,
reason to ask is because Im at work and I want to do it from there.

Equalizer

Sep 23, 2018
Hi i have an LG smart tv with siptv on.
I have an unusual problem & in not sure if its app related or stream related.
On some movie channels i have subtitles that i can't turn off.
Subs are turned off on my TV & no matter what button i push on my remote, i can't turn off the subs.
They look like teletext subs.
Only on some channels though?

Any idea? Add this is driving me nuts.

Reactions: Trivella

Scandix

Jul 22, 2018
Reseller ID
Bandipandi
Hi!

How to change subtitles on multisubtitle VOD. LG Smart TV.

Skol

Feb 20, 2016
If you're using SIPTV on LG, then red button followed by green button to turn on subtitles. Usually that comes up as English, finding any others is a hit and miss affair! Samsung is much easier in this regard or a Fire TV stick with SIPTV and VLC media player.

Filipe74

Nov 9, 2016
Is it possible to record the channels, using this app and having an USB drive connected to the LG TV?

Substance44

Dec 4, 2017
If you're using SIPTV on LG, then red button followed by green button to turn on subtitles. Usually that comes up as English, finding any others is a hit and miss affair! Samsung is much easier in this regard or a Fire TV stick with SIPTV and VLC media player.
Not sure which LG are you using but on my and many others it doesn't work, you can only active them (being the first one used) but not select other languages. The actual dev acknowledged this and said was going to push and update to fix this.

Reactions: Bourbon