• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Dweevil

Sep 1, 2016
Of course it's there problem. Our subscription should still be working despite the firmware update.

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
Hey guys,

i have a customer with a mag, he asked how he can sort the channels in his favorites. He has with the blue button he can sort, but he dont find a button that this can be saved. So he sorts the channels in the favorites but dont get them save and so the favorites sorts keeps the same. I have no mag device and dont know how.

Thanks a lot for help :)

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
Moving channels on MAG Device is impossible, you can only mark favorites
so he said he can move them in his favorite list with the blue button, but cant save the movement, is there a button when he moved them in the favorite list to save the sortment? or is this even not possible?

thank you a lot

dasa73

Reseller
Dec 19, 2016
Europe
iptv.community
Reseller ID
dasa73
Moving channels on MAG Device is impossible, you can only mark favorites
so he said he can move them in his favorite list with the blue button, but cant save the movement, is there a button when he moved them in the favorite list to save the sortment? or is this even not possible?

thank you a lot
oder auf deutsch, lass es sein, es funktioniert nicht...;))

Gzolee

Oct 4, 2016
Ireland
Reseller ID
Gzolee
Hi
I have seen the link somewhere to download the downgrade file but I can't find it! can someone post the link pls

Gzolee

Oct 4, 2016
Ireland
Reseller ID
Gzolee
thanx! with the new update I can't get siptv work, which file I need to go back to the previous framework, cos thet was working with no problems!

erikjnss

Reseller
Jan 18, 2017
Reseller ID
erikjnss
I dont sell this box but i have customers that has it and they say that the box shuts down and you need to pull out the power cable for it to start working again. Is this a problem someone else has had and figured it out?

DerCremaxx

=Always here to Support you just pm me=
Reseller
Jan 1, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
CodGlas
I dont sell this box but i have customers that has it and they say that the box shuts down and you need to pull out the power cable for it to start working again. Is this a problem someone else has had and figured it out?
thats the problem with japanese shit

well try to reset the box

Moka

Mar 12, 2017
EU
Reseller ID
Moka
Hello

Where i can buy cheap for EU country Mag 250 boxes ?