• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Jiboris

Jan 18, 2017
Hi guys.
Im all new to iptv and have a few conserns. If i buy a magbox 250 or 254 does it support epg and subtitles for swedish channels? Now im running iptv on my dreambox but cant get the epg to work. I mean without installing a lot of proggz

Kladde

Nov 23, 2016
It will not work on Viasat channels. I was told from a reseller that subs will work on all swedish channels. So i bought one. But the viasat channels have no subs on mag.

Akidon

Nov 25, 2016
How to delete other channels in the mag 250 Menu.
I want only one or two country.

Akidon

Nov 25, 2016
Can I edit the list of MAG the editor extream,
HOW?

The video tutorial NO exist.

Zippo

Nov 25, 2016
Amsterdam
If you use the inner portal you cant edit the channels right? Even with xstream editor you cant edit. Or do I mistake here?

johsam

Jan 23, 2017
.se
Is there no IPTV-box that can handle both DVB and teletext subs.
VLC can do this but I would prefer using a iptv-box connected to my TV.

Zippo

Nov 25, 2016
Amsterdam
I registered at xstream editor and made my own m3u list with only the country I want to watch.
Now I have my own M3U link but I dont know how to get this in the portal settings of my mag box. So I think that I cant use the inner portal anymore.

Does the channels list update itself? Or does someone have a work-a-round to use the inner portal?

Edit: I am very cautious to edit the settings or play with the portal settings. I dont want to get blocked for this. So prefer that my reseller does this. When I am going to extend my account I am going to ask for a reseller with xstream editor. So I think I will keep it like this and the next period to change it :)

Last edited:

erikjnss

Reseller
Jan 18, 2017
Reseller ID
erikjnss
is there anyone here thats running rapid with the mag 250 box? does it work good with all of rapids channel even if it only has 256mg flash memory? i dont sell it myself but there are customers who has it and want me to hook them up with a subscription.

Hekuran

Feb 11, 2016
Sweden
Reseller ID
skorpion1979
is there anyone here thats running rapid with the mag 250 box? does it work good with all of rapids channel even if it only has 256mg flash memory? i dont sell it myself but there are customers who has it and want me to hook them up with a subscription.

All my customers has Mag 250 and it works great;)

chasqui

Nov 13, 2016
I got one a few days ago. I set it up as per the instructions in sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******. It works perfectly.
i had already tried several android boxes but the mag is a million times better.
i have found that using kodi and pvr simple client is also good but I prefers the interface on the mag