• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Davor

Trusted Reseller
Reseller
Jan 2, 2017
Reseller ID
bloodyczech
I dont sell this box but i have customers that has it and they say that the box shuts down and you need to pull out the power cable for it to start working again. Is this a problem someone else has had and figured it out?
Hi,yesterday I was talk with one reseller he has same problem as you with few customers

erikjnss

Reseller
Jan 18, 2017
Reseller ID
erikjnss
I dont sell this box but i have customers that has it and they say that the box shuts down and you need to pull out the power cable for it to start working again. Is this a problem someone else has had and figured it out?
Hi,yesterday I was talk with one reseller he has same problem as you with few customers

Found any solutions?

Davor

Trusted Reseller
Reseller
Jan 2, 2017
Reseller ID
bloodyczech

Found any solutions?
No he didnt solve this problem.His englesh is not good so he ask me to writte Here the problem.
Also he Said that his clients used another iptv without problem.

Ariian

Reseller
Feb 9, 2017
Hi, my friend have a MAG250 box but with other provider, he wants to try rapid, where and which Settings should he use for it to work? Is it enough for him to enter a URL into portal adres and then give Mac Adres to have a trial? Or does he have to do any other Settings for it to work? Since he bought the box with 1 year ACC from another service so im afraid that they maybe put some Settings that he would not be able to use rapid service.

Ariian

Reseller
Feb 9, 2017
Hi, my friend have a MAG250 box but with other provider, he wants to try rapid, where and which Settings should he use for it to work? Is it enough for him to enter a URL into portal adres and then give Mac Adres to have a trial? Or does he have to do any other Settings for it to work? Since he bought the box with 1 year ACC from another service so im afraid that they maybe put some Settings that he would not be able to use rapid service.
He have only to put Portal URL and Name, then restart and it's done.
Thank you,

Ariian

Reseller
Feb 9, 2017
He have only to put Portal URL and Name, then restart and it's done.

My friend can't find to change portal. It only says general and more, he can't change portal url.

Ariian

Reseller
Feb 9, 2017

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier

Ariian

Reseller
Feb 9, 2017

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier

Ariian

Reseller
Feb 9, 2017
Go to : Menu—>Settings—>System Settings->Servers—>Portals
Did that too. There is no option for "portals" only "general" and "more"
I can say that something is wrong with the box, you should replace it.
Is it possible for a iptv provider to Block/remove portal Settings somehow? He contacted the guy that sold him that and he just said that "if you want to try another service, then they should know how you do it" so i think theyve mixed with the box or something

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
Did that too. There is no option for "portals" only "general" and "more"
I can say that something is wrong with the box, you should replace it.
Is it possible for a iptv provider to Block/remove portal Settings somehow? He contacted the guy that sold him that and he just said that "if you want to try another service, then they should know how you do it" so i think theyve mixed with the box or something
I think maybe the box is locked to his original provider.

Nmn

Apr 10, 2017
Sorting channels in favorite used to work on Mag250 (and still works on Mag250 with servers using Stalker 4.0)

But all servers using Stalker 5.0 cant save the sorting anymore!

I'm woundering if the Mag256 is affected too ?!

Infomir should sort this issue on their magboxes..

Gaga

May 27, 2016
Dear fellow members,
i am using a m3u list on my mag 250 and my channel list looks like this:
magalt.jpg
but i like this even more:
mag2.jpg
is there a way to use a m3u playlist getting the look of the second picture?
Any help is appreciated!
Gaga