• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir
Hello, in the beginning I will say that I do not speak English. she writes with a translator ... :)

I have mag250, software 0.2.18-r22, I watch normal internet TV, everything is ok. However, if I leave the decoder turned on or off for the night, in the morning I have to turn off the decoder every day because it is suspended and nothing can be done ... I no longer have ideas for a solution, can anyone help?
just chang the channel to normal and go back to the HDMI channel

so you dont have to turn it of again

also change HDMi setting to active

betek

Mar 7, 2018
Hello, in the beginning I will say that I do not speak English. she writes with a translator ... :)

I have mag250, software 0.2.18-r22, I watch normal internet TV, everything is ok. However, if I leave the decoder turned on or off for the night, in the morning I have to turn off the decoder every day because it is suspended and nothing can be done ... I no longer have ideas for a solution, can anyone help?
just chang the channel to normal and go back to the HDMI channel

so you dont have to turn it of again

also change HDMi setting to active
can you explain more clearly?

betek

Mar 7, 2018
i changed:
hdmi-cec: disabled to ENABLED

and in the morning the decoder does not turn on, it is just a restart from the electricity and it works on.

asif khan

Mar 3, 2018
Reseller ID
star
Can I get some guidance

When I run MProg 3.5 then choose scan I get
Number of blank devices = 0
Number of Programmable Devices = 1

which is the otherway around to your screen.

Can you explain what have I done wrong as up to this point I have followed all your instructions

I have FT2232H-56Q running on an old XP Tower

Koevoet

Mar 6, 2018
That should not matter once you load the EPT file from the folder ,you will then re-program your device to what it needs to be.

Oscarcolo

Jul 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Oscarcolo
Does the programmer work on win 10 ? Can’t seem to find device , no drivers , is it only XP

thanks

Triton

Feb 12, 2016
Reseller ID
Triton
Does the programmer work on win 10 ? Can’t seem to find device , no drivers , is it only XP

thanks
As i know only Win7 and lower. You must install st40 and st160, thes drivers works only with win7 and lower

mozzy12345

Mar 12, 2018
Hi All,
Could anybody supply a picture of the soldering on the FT223H, to the board, i'm struggling a bit on this side, not very techy...Many thanks in advance.:anguished: