• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

squig007

Aug 25, 2016
Got this new box and it comes with an app called stalker tv app . But Unlike the other stalker app it doesn’t ask for a username and password . Apparently all I do is Input the url and give my provider the MAC address . Anyone used this yet ?

DAVID A CLORE

Feb 6, 2018
You are the man this did the trick thank you very much
I have another mag box i got the server in it working great except for there is a little window that pops up and says ( please change source resoltion how do i fix this

i tryed the factory reset where you unplug the box then plung it back in while holding the little button in and it does nothing

FactorHD

Reseller
Nov 21, 2016
All of my clients are complaining that every day they have to restart the box several times, because when they take it out of standby the MAG's can not connect to the portal without being reinitialized.
If it were only a client could say that it is an ISP provider problem but in this case they are all.
Has anyone had these kind of problems?

Solutions???
Help needed please

Kind regards
FactorHD

snutteb

Reseller
Oct 31, 2016
Sweden
Reseller ID
Snutteb
I think its a box programmed by a reseller and then you cant change image in it. as you get wrong signature. You need to have the right image with right signature from the provider that programmed it.

FactorHD

Reseller
Nov 21, 2016
Really, and not yet solved?
and has anyone managed to find a solution to solve this problem?

It's not nice to have to reboot every time you want to watch TV ...:(

The Ian Who

Aug 18, 2018
Hi, I am trying to change video output to PAL for an older TV without hdmi. So I'm going from my Mag box with hdmi cable to scart converter then into tv via scart. Am I doing something wrong because I cannot get the blue screen. :)

Orzabit

Oct 29, 2016
i think you have to reboot the mag and then hold down the menu button, and then in change the display setting there. I think it has to be put in 480i pal mode

Orzabit

Oct 29, 2016
and reboot is of course not gonna be a problem because you cannot see the screen :)
So just hold down the menu button while turning it on

The Ian Who

Aug 18, 2018
Hi, I've been trying that without any success. I wondered if it could be the hdmi-scart connector? But its usb powered and has a light on so I can't see why. :/