• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

TuggyB

Aug 12, 2018
Hi guys brand new to iptv but hope someone can advise. I am using a 2nd gen fire stick and have subscribed to an iptv service. When watching live football the picture quality is so poor. When in motion the ball and players appear to "drag" across the screen. I have checked by broadband speed which was 28mbs which is more than enough. I clear out the cache regularly. A work mate of mine gets a perfect picture using same iptv service.

Any ideas that might help me?

Thanks

Adem Harbas

Sep 5, 2017
Used VLC for a year but without EPG it kinda feels useless, only wached Premier League. Now I wanna try a Mag box.

Important:
*no lag while browsing channels
* no hustle with epg
Simply put, just a fast and smooth box.

What should I get?

pl7

Dec 24, 2017
Hallo i had 50mbit Telekom and all fad channels works perfect! Never had any probs

Milenko

Jul 26, 2016
Reseller ID
Milenko
Thanks for feedback.

I have a 100mbit fiber. At present it is also good but sometimes bad, on Tuesday 20: 40 - 23: 00 or from Friday to Sunday works bad.

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016

Milenko

Jul 26, 2016
Reseller ID
Milenko
Other Dns server I've tried.

The funny thing is the problem is only for Telekom, I close my box about isp Vodafone de in there it is normal.

And what's more my clients in Telekom de have the same problem

DerCremaxx

=Always here to Support you just pm me=
Reseller
Jan 1, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
CodGlas
Reactions: Nonid

DerCremaxx

=Always here to Support you just pm me=
Reseller
Jan 1, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
CodGlas
im just about to get my iptv service going and want to run a vnp for saftey im thinking NordVPN or ExpressVPN,will this work and is it easy to set up?
Make sure you use a DEDICATED vpn

Reactions: Nonid

Milenko

Jul 26, 2016
Reseller ID
Milenko
I think I'm not in it because the problems have been for 2 - 3 months, primarily in prime time