• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

DerCremaxx

=Always here to Support you just pm me=
Reseller
Jan 1, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
CodGlas
I think I'm not in it because the problems have been for 2 - 3 months, primarily in prime time
It most likely means that Telekom is slowing down the connection of the Customers during prime time this causes then problems on watching iptv streams

Reactions: Nonid

Milenko

Jul 26, 2016
Reseller ID
Milenko
Can Be, but if I make a Speedtest at this time, everything's normal 100mbbs

MartinL

Aug 25, 2018
Reseller ID
MartinLam
MAG 254, but tell me if I can work out IPTV on an android box liek Seguro trongle ?

withoutname

Jan 4, 2017
there is really an problem with the telekom. i have 3 friends an all of then have big problems!

1) 50 Mbits with a FritzBox 7590 on a fire tv stick, tested with siptv and kodi
2) 50 Mbits with a FritzBox 7362 on smart iptv on an samsung tv
3) 200 Mbits with a Speedport W724V on smart iptv on an lg tv

alle 3 have the same problems!
german iptv streams works great, romanian and ex yu are not working. they load few seconds and the stream stops every 1-2 second.

on all 3 we have tested other and different DNS, not better, same result.

the fire tv stick from friend 1 i have tested at my internet connection (50 mbits unitymedia) and all channels (romanian, ex yu) works without problems.

anyone an idea??

Reactions: Qiptv

Milenko

Jul 26, 2016
Reseller ID
Milenko
Glad I'm not the only one.

Talked to the telekom several times, but you have no solution for me.

Telekom no longer send the vlan8 „to new connections“! Telekom says it cannot be because the vlan8 has not been broadcast since the beginning of the year but the problem has only recently been.

And the technicians of rapid don't know if you need the vlan8 because there s the difference to the other providers.

Reactions: withoutname

Orzabit

Oct 29, 2016
just be careful the newest version of mag 322 does not work with stalker anymore, so you would not be able to use the portal. Their new version only support
Ministra multiscreen TV platform

Pellep

Sep 4, 2018
Question.

If you have a 12 month subscription but have left for 6 months BUT the reseller has deleted MAC in the control panel, will you not access the channel list ?.

I have got a link from the dealer, but when downloaded, it's only 7bit big.

Cheers all :)

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello,
just open a ticket from your Dashboard. Your Reseller will help you to fix the issue.
Regards,

Pellep

Sep 4, 2018
Thanks for your answer.

But reseller dont do nothing and have deleted my MAC even if i have more then 6months left on my subscription.

Thats why i ask this quastion.

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello,
we cannot help it out. You need to contact your Reseller. Because he has the access to your line.
Regards,

sukimops

Oct 25, 2015
There is an actual version that can handle this windows 10 issue on manyplay

On my laptop with win 10 i must run the app with administrator rights because
webgrabplus stores a data file in a restricted folder:
x:\users\xyz\AppData\Local\WebGrab+Plus

Luciferek18

Sep 19, 2018
Hi can u explain to me where do I need to change it in my list in sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******?

ninjaef

Sep 21, 2018
Can it be done.

I do not fully undestand VPN yet, but there is an option to run my on VPN server on my router. Will this "unblock" IPTV streams which are being blocked as a result of SlyeUK action.

If not then why is a hosted cloud VPN needed. In fact, I would opt to create my own host in the cloud and install a VPN server on that. Much cheaperand faster but - why can it not be on the router?

ninjaef

Sep 21, 2018
Why do some streams:-

Freeze for a second maybe 3
Buffer
Go into a "loop" where video and sound abruptly stops and the last say 10 seconds of live TV is replayed then things carry on as normal.

These happen quite a lot, not just on your service though.

Why?

And its not my ISP or Router or Devices, because everyone using IPTV that I know (~50 people) have the SAME problems and they use different ISPs, different devices and some are not even in the same country.

I accept its part of IPTV but whats going on?

Gaby

Sep 18, 2017
Hi guys

I recently bought a 12 month subscription and got access to my dashboard.
From there i can download the M3U file that i need but there are so many options to choose from..

Which one is correct to download? I have a Samsung smart tv.

Davor

Trusted Reseller
Reseller
Jan 2, 2017
Reseller ID
bloodyczech
Hi guys

I recently bought a 12 month subscription and got access to my dashboard.
From there i can download the M3U file that i need but there are so many options to choose from..

Which one is correct to download? I have a Samsung smart tv.
M3u with options MPEGTS

Reactions: Gaby