• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Alexander R

Aug 10, 2017
Why do some streams:-

Freeze for a second maybe 3
Buffer
Go into a "loop" where video and sound abruptly stops and the last say 10 seconds of live TV is replayed then things carry on as normal.

These happen quite a lot, not just on your service though.

Why?

And its not my ISP or Router or Devices, because everyone using IPTV that I know (~50 people) have the SAME problems and they use different ISPs, different devices and some are not even in the same country.

I accept its part of IPTV but whats going on?
Might be overheating of your TVbox, try to put it on the side so air circulate better around it. You can also try to put a fan next to it to see if that helps.

erkek43

Reseller
Dec 22, 2015
Reseller ID
erkek43
Hi. I have the same Problem. Only my customers with telekom have the problem although everything else except turkish channels are working fine. Its 100% causing the problem. Anyone have a solution?
Thanks and best regards
cM43

there is really an problem with the telekom. i have 3 friends an all of then have big problems!

1) 50 Mbits with a FritzBox 7590 on a fire tv stick, tested with siptv and kodi
2) 50 Mbits with a FritzBox 7362 on smart iptv on an samsung tv
3) 200 Mbits with a Speedport W724V on smart iptv on an lg tv

alle 3 have the same problems!
german iptv streams works great, romanian and ex yu are not working. they load few seconds and the stream stops every 1-2 second.

on all 3 we have tested other and different DNS, not better, same result.

the fire tv stick from friend 1 i have tested at my internet connection (50 mbits unitymedia) and all channels (romanian, ex yu) works without problems.

anyone an idea??

marius_cz

May 5, 2018
Hi. I have the same Problem. Only my customers with telekom have the problem although everything else except turkish channels are working fine. Its 100% causing the problem. Anyone have a solution?
same problem at me. also on telekom. dont know whats the problem, dont know how to install VPN on enigma receiver. and is it even working then when i want to watch fhd for example?

Kielbear

Reseller
Aug 9, 2015
Reseller ID
kielbear
Two of my clients.. both Telekom have been mentioning that the buffering on the German channels is increasing (sometimes unwatchable). Other German Telekom clients using a Fritz box 7390/7490 haven`t had any problems...
I´d put the problem down to the Speedport router.

Alexander R

Aug 10, 2017
I have tried a number of boxes and constantly had buffering problems, what helped me was to add a fan to cool down the android boxes (i had no issues at all with buffering after that). I have now bought a Nvidia shield and no need for a fan and no buffering issues at all.
Ask your clients if their Android box feels warm, if yes the processor might have overheating issues=experiance= to buffering
A fan can be bought for €3-4 and connected in the USB port

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
is it allowed to use two devices in the same house (same IP) at the same time?
Hello,
No, you can't. Multi-connecting on 1 account can block your username and IP address. However, you can ask for an extra connection for an additional fee.
Regards,

RedRebel

Dec 3, 2018
Hello,
No, you can't. Multi-connecting on 1 account can block your username and IP address. However, you can ask for an extra connection for an additional fee.
Regards,
Thank you for your reply.
how much does it cost the extra connection per customer?

jgalea90

Reseller
Jul 25, 2017
Reseller ID
jgalea90
Hi Can I two mac addresses on the same line. They will not be connected at the same time

Davor

Trusted Reseller
Reseller
Jan 2, 2017
Reseller ID
bloodyczech
Hi Can I two mac addresses on the same line. They will not be connected at the same time
If you mean 2 Mags,than no but on one MAG you can you use siptv portal

Sverige IPTV

Reseller
Mar 3, 2019
Hello, I have signed up for being reseller, and I follow the steps in the instructions. But after uploading my logo I should state the Hostname and Domain according to Step 3 (DNS). Here is where I get problem. I can't set any information here, it says I have to make a deposit first. How shall I proceed?

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Hello, I have signed up for being reseller, and I follow the steps in the instructions. But after uploading my logo I should state the Hostname and Domain according to Step 3 (DNS). Here is where I get problem. I can't set any information here, it says I have to make a deposit first. How shall I proceed?
Hello,
go at your Dashboard to wallet section and do the 1st payment (deposit)
if after that you still have an issue do not hesitate to contact me via PM.

Regards.

Reactions: DoJaja