• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

cahill

Aug 2, 2019
Where do I get the mu3 ref no and the the XLM Ref no
For Smart IPTV PLAYLIST UPLOAD

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Hi I'm currently having a problem with 2 lg tv's. I'm getting a 'out of memory' error does anyone know of any fixes. I've factory reset both tv's and nothing is happening. I have iptv on a Samsung also and that's working fine no issues at all. Thanks
Try removing unwanted countries from the list using your dashboard to free up memory ;)

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hi I'm currently having a problem with 2 lg tv's. I'm getting a 'out of memory' error does anyone know of any fixes. I've factory reset both tv's and nothing is happening. I have iptv on a Samsung also and that's working fine no issues at all. Thanks
hi @Chips, login to you user dashboard and manage the BOUQUET list. Unselect all country groups you doesn't need, this will help to recude the m3u file size. Once you've modified the BOUQUET list, try to reload the playlist under SIPTV app and it should be fixed :)

Reactions: lucianus_luciferus

leol

Oct 10, 2016
Does anyone know how to disable the closed captions? I’m using the app in an LG WebOS 3.0 TV.

dnhross

Oct 26, 2019
I still can't get my lg tv to work, it sees all the channels and when I go to play one it just says connecting and stops
does anyone have a way to get in touch with Siptv to try to resolve the issue, ive been using this app for a year now with no problems

Michael MD

John
Staff member
Jul 16, 2017
I still can't get my lg tv to work, it sees all the channels and when I go to play one it just says connecting and stops
does anyone have a way to get in touch with Siptv to try to resolve the issue, ive been using this app for a year now with no problems
Can you load the channel list?
But you can't play the channels?

dnhross

Oct 26, 2019
Yes, playlist loads perfectly, even shows how far through the live programs are

just when you try to play anything it hangs at connecting

it’s the same on both my LG tvs however I can play everything perfectly on the firestick or my Mac using other iptv programs

Hectorious

Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live

it’s the same on both my LG tvs however I can play everything perfectly on the firestick or my Mac using other iptv programs
Reload the payload and if that doesn't help, reduce BOUQUET LIST and try again to reload playlist.

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
How do I reduce bouquet list?
Go to your dashboard, under manage line, click on right Options, and there you find the bouquet list...

To force manually the reload of your playlist: On Samsung TV >>> Press the blue button >>> then zero - On Android >>> hold OK >>> then press ok - On LG TV >>> Press the blue button >>> then zero or red (up to the TV Model)

Regards.

Reactions: Hectorious

Hectorious

Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
How do I reduce bouquet list?
Login to your dashboard:
Left side, MANAGE LINES
right side: OPT
then BOUQUET LIST, remove here all country groups you doesn't need in order to reduce the m3u file size which might help to download it to your device cause some devices having limited cache.

Beny

Reseller
Dec 15, 2015
Switzerland
Reseller ID
stariptv
i have also 2 existing user, and it want load at there. deletet the most bouquets.

Michael MD

John
Staff member
Jul 16, 2017

If the channel list loads but channels not work please generate and download the url again.
If you loaded the static file on device (not URL) you need to download the static file again.

Note: Its better to use the m3u url and not the static file to have the updates always.

Reactions: bga1 and Hectorious

leart369

Dec 3, 2019
Is it possible to enable more than 8 subtitles? Some movies from the VOD section have over 10 languages and sometimes my preffered language is not shown in the first 8.

venga

Dec 6, 2019
Hello,

I recently bought and activated my Smart IPTV app through the official website. Unfortunately my tv died and I had to by a new one which has a new mac address.
I have sent to emails to the support but there was no reply so far.

Is it possible to change my paid subscription to my new mac address?

Cheers

Hectorious

Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hello,

I recently bought and activated my Smart IPTV app through the official website. Unfortunately my tv died and I had to by a new one which has a new mac address.
I have sent to emails to the support but there was no reply so far.

Is it possible to change my paid subscription to my new mac address?

Cheers
Don't think so but this needs to be answered from official siptv.app website... Good luck :)