• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTV Community

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 3, 2015
iptv.community
Hello,

This thread is dedicated to technical issues and support questions about SIPTV app for Smart TV's.
Feel free to submit your questions in this section in order to get help from other community members.

Last edited:

Maloney-888

Aug 6, 2018
I have Smart IPTV installed on my Firetv Stick. I’m having issues when I first select the app from the menu I get a red spinning circle turning white. This white loading circle Can spin for up to 15mins before loading the epg. Once App is loaded it seems OK, just every time I leave app or loose connection I’m back to this long loading time. I’ve uninstalled/reinstalled the app and it’s still the same. My Wi-fi connection is good. Again no issues watching HD tv programmes once app is loaded. Any suggestions would be greatfully received. Thanks

Maggo

Sep 13, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Since a couple of weeks me and also my brother have problems with VOD Germany.
When you start a movie it keeps buffering, this started maybe 3-4 weeks ago.
It is buffering, than it plays than buffering again and plays... before when I have started it was running without any problems. We both have a 100mbit line and we are not living in the same area and still we both face that issue.
Anyone any idea how to solve it?
Funny enough I have tried on the GSE app and it appears the same. Any help
Would be highly appreciate.

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello,

try the line using different DNS

Google DNS: 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4
Open DNS: 208.67.222.222 or 208.67.220.220
Cloudflare DNS: 1.0.0.1 or 1.1.1.1
DNS Watch: 82.200.69.80 or 84.200.70.40

Regards,

Reactions: Parrot IPTV

Maggo

Sep 13, 2017
Hello,

try the line using different DNS

Google DNS: 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4
Open DNS: 208.67.222.222 or 208.67.220.220
Cloudflare DNS: 1.0.0.1 or 1.1.1.1
DNS Watch: 82.200.69.80 or 84.200.70.40

Regards,
Thanks for the info. Did you also face the same issue?
Where do I put the different DNS?

SDGXS

Nov 2, 2018
Hi
can anyone advise how I can set up a parental lock against a channel on an M3u Plus playlist when using Smart IPTV on my Samsung Smart TV.
I can do this quite easily when accessing the playlist via GSE SMART IPTV on iOS devices, as the icon is visible against each group, however the settings on the TV version does not appear to facilitate this option.

Many Thanks

SDGXS

Nov 2, 2018
Hi
can anyone advise how I can set up a parental lock against a channel on the M3u Plus playlist when using Smart IPTV on my Samsung Smart TV.
I can do this quite easily when accessing the GSE IPTV M3u playlist via iOS devices, as the icon is visible against each group, however the settings on the TV version does not appear to facilitate this option.
Many Thanks

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Hi
can anyone advise how I can set up a parental lock against a channel on the M3u Plus playlist when using Smart IPTV on my Samsung Smart TV.
I can do this quite easily when accessing the GSE IPTV M3u playlist via iOS devices, as the icon is visible against each group, however the settings on the TV version does not appear to facilitate this option.
Many Thanks
Hello,

extract your playlist with the converter: http://sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******/converter/
Then upload the list on to your SMART-iptv by using: http://sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******/mylist/
Further instruction here: http://sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******/howto/playlist.htm

Regards.

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
Hi guys,

im quite sure im not the only reseler whoom customers getting more problems with loading their playlist. So maybe this topic helps also others. Would be glad if someone knows more, helps.

Problem:
By 100 customers with using smart iptv are by 2-5 customers daily problems by loading their playlist. Since 3-4 weeks this gets more and more, before that time it was very seldom that this issue appears.It was just when big events were.

Tryings to solve:
- Uploading again
- changing location at siptv
- uploading static list
- decrease channels in the playlist (cause cache is not so big)
- take the electricity of the router and the tv (empty the cache)

Result:

Sometimes some helped but im quite sure it was no real solution , more luck than solution. By the most customers with that problem, the problem comes up and up again. :(

Questions:
- Does someone know why this happens and how to solve this (i mean really knowing)
- what are the techical differences when changing location at siptv? what is "iptv" location?
- how does it technically work with siptv? i see it like this, when we upload the list, the urls get saved on siptv servers with their macadress., so when the customer starts his app he searches the matchpoint on the servers with his macadress and when he founds the macadress he downloads his list from the servers

I would be really glad, if someone has more experien, an idea.... im quite sure, its depending all of us

Greetings

Beny

Reseller
Dec 15, 2015
Switzerland
Reseller ID
stariptv
Hi guys,

im quite sure im not the only reseler whoom customers getting more problems with loading their playlist. So maybe this topic helps also others. Would be glad if someone knows more, helps.

Problem:
By 100 customers with using smart iptv are by 2-5 customers daily problems by loading their playlist. Since 3-4 weeks this gets more and more, before that time it was very seldom that this issue appears.It was just when big events were.

Tryings to solve:
- Uploading again
- changing location at siptv
- uploading static list
- decrease channels in the playlist (cause cache is not so big)
- take the electricity of the router and the tv (empty the cache)

Result:

Sometimes some helped but im quite sure it was no real solution , more luck than solution. By the most customers with that problem, the problem comes up and up again. :(

Questions:
- Does someone know why this happens and how to solve this (i mean really knowing)
- what are the techical differences when changing location at siptv? what is "iptv" location?
- how does it technically work with siptv? i see it like this, when we upload the list, the urls get saved on siptv servers with their macadress., so when the customer starts his app he searches the matchpoint on the servers with his macadress and when he founds the macadress he downloads his list from the servers

I would be really glad, if someone has more experien, an idea.... im quite sure, its depending all of us

Greetings
this is big problem, and it will be in future. i have allready talk to the admin. This respons is: If you dont like it, we can refund you!

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
this is big problem, and it will be in future. i have allready talk to the admin. This respons is: If you dont like it, we can refund you!
hi beny, yes i also think so, and this is a reason why i opened the thread, i think iptvstack cant do there anything, its more a siptv problem. what you can try, what i will do is to use smart stb app , i mean i will let try it my customers with that problem. and i will see if with that app the problem is solved. it said that smart tvs dont offer more apps.

smart stb seems really good, but the problem is that it is very expensive. but you can try it also it has a 7 day trial