• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

VLC Technical Issues and Support

DerCremaxx

=Always here to Support you just pm me=
Reseller
Jan 1, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
CodGlas
Well, i had 2 clients who asked for the list for computer, and both could not open the full playlist, alot of countries are missing. While i was able to get the full playlist on VLC.

So i uninstalled my vlc, older version, and downloaded the new one, and now i have the same problem, i disabled some countries, and on the list i got some new countries which were not there before, but not all. So i wonder if anyone has had this issue and knows how to fix it. I will be sending them older VLC installation files now, but i would like for this to be fixed if possible.
Simply open vlc and Drag & Drop the m3u file into vlc

Kargax

Reseller
Apr 1, 2017
Reseller ID
Zamo
Yea, that did it, but this is not the way to go...? Cant someone fix this?

Filipe74

Nov 9, 2016
Since sometime ago, when I download the m3u file (to open it with VLC), it doesn’t come complete, most of the channels are missing. Is this normal now? How can I download the full list? Thanks.

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir
use a older version of VLC new one has a bug,

Or copy and paste the m3u link in youre webbrowser and choose open with vlc

Reactions: Jaap koster

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello,

Also can confirm don't have any problem with v 3.0.3 (http://prntscr.com/kp31ms)

Uninstall the VLC also clean system register then install again then try.

Regards,

Vicio366

Nov 7, 2018
Hi everyone,

I tried my list on VLC 3.0.4, It works perfectly.

I noticed that on a specific channel if i fast forward the live streaming I can minimise the delay (latency) from a standard 40/50 sec to 10 sec.

This same trick it's not possible on my Android 6.0 TV, I can't even use my list on that app.

Do you know any app in which I can replicate this trick and lower the delay of the channel?

thank you in advance for the help.

harryporter

Dec 9, 2015
Reseller ID
harryportir
Hi everyone,

I tried my list on VLC 3.0.4, It works perfectly.

I noticed that on a specific channel if i fast forward the live streaming I can minimise the delay (latency) from a standard 40/50 sec to 10 sec.

This same trick it's not possible on my Android 6.0 TV, I can't even use my list on that app.

Do you know any app in which I can replicate this trick and lower the delay of the channel?

thank you in advance for the help.
Buffering process in iptvstack system is about 1 minute which you can not change + user program buffer = 1 minute and 15 seconds. When you lower a program buffering generally you get buffering problem and stream is unwatchable. Why you would do such thing like lowering buffer?
Regards,
Harry

Vicio366

Nov 7, 2018
Buffering process in iptvstack system is about 1 minute which you can not change + user program buffer = 1 minute and 15 seconds. When you lower a program buffering generally you get buffering problem and stream is unwatchable. Why you would do such thing like lowering buffer?
Regards,
Harry
Thanks a lot for the answer.
At the current moment this trick i mentioned works perfectly in VLC, streaming is perfect. That's why i was asking if it is possible to have it in my Android tv.
Opening the channel i have about 50sec, after fast forwarding 12. (checking right now with the clock inside the channel).