• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Match-day Blockage

rezaf

Reseller
Jul 16, 2017
Reseller ID
rezaf
So why it happens during live match only , you mean they block for limited time then open the IP !!!

rezaf

Reseller
Jul 16, 2017
Reseller ID
rezaf
and unblock after premier league match finish ?!

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir
You can try without VPN now, should be working,

Always first restart youre internet modem and device/App

iff it isnt working write down youre ips provider and wich channels are down

tomekadam5

Apr 19, 2017
UK, Poland
Reseller ID
tomekadam
talktalk uk
dosn't work these channels
sky action uk
sky sports mix hd uk
sky sports cricket uk
sky sport main event uk
sky sports premier league uk
sky sport golf
sky sport action hd
sky sports f1

duim

Nov 27, 2016
Sky broadband
The funny thing is I can watch all the English channels including all sky sports but can't watch any Turkish (TR) channels. However, when I connect to my personal hotspot through my mobile, I can watch all without any problem.

Jamietd

Reseller
Jul 3, 2016
Reseller ID
This has a few solutions on it too, like the small travel router with VPN

https://torrentfreak.com/how-much-does-free-premier-league-piracy-cost-these-days-170902/

"These devices are available on Amazon for around £25 and sit in between the Mag254 (or indeed any other wireless device) and the user’s own regular router. Once the details of the VPN subscription are entered into the router, all traffic passing through is encrypted and will tunnel through web blocking measures. They usually solve the problem (ymmv) but of course, this is another cost."
Good article...
Heres the router mentioned above on Amazon UK.
^^click on Amazon uk^^
gonna order one to test

Reactions: bassit

sturbidag

Sep 21, 2017
Reseller ID
none
hi !
couples days ago cant work all British channels.
country=Israel
IPS=Bezeq International
Device=M3U

duim

Nov 27, 2016
It is down on the weekend again. Please find out a solution for the people in the uk.

tecbug

Reseller
Jun 2, 2016
Reseller ID
F3368422
Match day block in force again. I thought these guys had this fixed ?

tecbug

Reseller
Jun 2, 2016
Reseller ID
F3368422
Not sure I can offer Rapid IPTV to new customers until this problem is resolved, most people get a service like Rapid to watch the football. What is the point if it is going to be blocked every match day.

FreddyK

Jan 7, 2017
That's exactly their plan that it's no point for those people that are fixing this for Premier League.
I think it's hard to fix this they can change to new servers etc but they will get blocked too.
Only solution for the problem is VPN.

tecbug

Reseller
Jun 2, 2016
Reseller ID
F3368422
That's exactly their plan that it's no point for those people that are fixing this for Premier League.
I think it's hard to fix this they can change to new servers etc but they will get blocked too.
Only solution for the problem is VPN.
With the cost of vpn added on we might as well just pay legally for the match. Especially those of us that use mag device

Jamietd

Reseller
Jul 3, 2016
Reseller ID
Not sure I can offer Rapid IPTV to new customers until this problem is resolved, most people get a service like Rapid to watch the football. What is the point if it is going to be blocked every match day.
same for me, ive stoppe selling rapid in the UK

ross_the_boss

Jan 20, 2017
Pain in the arse. Had been working fine for me on virgin ISP and this is first time its all been blocked. Using VPN is hassle also as its got to be dedicated and like said before at an extra cost. Surely it needs to be changed so we can at least watch some normal TV

Reactions: tecbug

galitone

I aim to please.
Nov 14, 2016
Reseller ID
InfernoIPTV
Pain in the arse. Had been working fine for me on virgin ISP and this is first time its all been blocked. Using VPN is hassle also as its got to be dedicated and like said before at an extra cost. Surely it needs to be changed so we can at least watch some normal TV
How do you propose rapid should solve this?
The ISP's are blocking the IP ranges of rapids system, probably by null routing them.
Technically speaking, the only remedy would be to switch IP's, at the risk of another block at anytime.

The only real solution to a block like this, is a decentralised distribution system, like acestream or other P2P systems.
Don't get your hopes up for a quick fix on this one.

ross_the_boss

Jan 20, 2017
Not a clue how to fix it but that's not my problem, I am just the customer lol. Normal channels are now back for me which is good. Can at least watch sports news

yamyam3000

Sep 14, 2017
Recommended VPN for getting around the block? Would be great if someone with a bit of experience could write a post with a few pros and cons for VPNs which work and how much they cost.