• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

galitone

I aim to please.
Nov 14, 2016
Reseller ID
InfernoIPTV
No all channels have the same audio properties.
All I can say is, that if it works fine on other devices, and other people generally has no problems with those channels, they way you describe it.
Then surely it must be something with your TV settings?

Maybe you can open the offending channels in VLC, so you can see the codec info for them, compare that to channels with no issues.
That could be a way of getting a bit wiser as to the root cause here :)

Rexhep Hoti

Reseller
Oct 18, 2016
Reseller ID
coolt24
I have one client he is having problem with italy channels . Channels connecting its good channel its playing 2-3 minuten then its stop playing, then start playing like slow motion and without audio ? any solution ? Thanks

barjoman

Jan 19, 2017
Reseller ID
barjoman
I have the same things from a smart iptv customer. Internet speed is ok, works with android box but not with smartiptv.

Do you know somethings about smartiptv app trouble?

Origin

Estreams.eu
Reseller
Jan 16, 2017
estreams.eu
Reseller ID
weescotsman
Delete list, refresh and load list again

Delete app and Install again

Change line type from ts to m3u8

I was in italy last week and had italian channels playing fine all week using https://ottplayer.es/

Ross Calder

Oct 25, 2017
Reseller ID
Flawless
Hi, hopefully someone can help with my issue. I am having some issues with Smart IPTV App on LG TV, the speed in the bottom right hand corner won’t go above 5mbps apart drom
when I first change onto a new channel where it will start at 40-50mbps then drop to 2-5mbps. My channels all work fine on other devices but seems like the speed going to my TV is being limited by the app?

Attachments

Ross Calder

Oct 25, 2017
Reseller ID
Flawless
I am having issues with tracers and static/crackling sound when play speeds up in a football match for example.

snowsam

Nov 11, 2017
Reseller ID
snowsam
Have a question what can it be that I do not get epg displayed on some channels?

yoyojnr

Nov 28, 2017
Hi,

Been using IPTV on my LGTV with no problems via the Smart IPTV app with absolutely no problems.

Now all of a sudden (usually as I'm about to watch football, annoyingly) I can be watching it with no problems and out of knowhere the channel freezes and then no other channels will connect, however I am still able to stream movies and TV series.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Lasse

Dec 2, 2017
Is it possible to put lower qulity on stream with LG Smart app.
1024 is buffring for me, i have 100 mbit up and down.

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Is it possible to put lower qulity on stream with LG Smart app.
1024 is buffring for me, i have 100 mbit up and down.
There is no way to lower the quality.. Only thing is to choose the channels that have lower bandwith.. However if you have 100Mbit then it should not be a problem to run all the channels . Are you using Wifi ?

Lasse

Dec 2, 2017
I have cabel to tv no wifi, i hade not this problem before, it started 2 weeks ago. First on swedish cmoore Icehockey channels, and to day on eurosport 1 when i tried to watch skiing.
Now is TCL buffering, i have close all other connections but it´s not helping, Could i upgrade to 250 mbit?