• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir
I have cabel to tv no wifi, i hade not this problem before, it started 2 weeks ago. First on swedish cmoore Icehockey channels, and to day on eurosport 1 when i tried to watch skiing.
Now is TCL buffering, i have close all other connections but it´s not helping, Could i upgrade to 250 mbit?

clear the cache or memory ? maybye its full ? reset the ram usses

Lasse

Dec 2, 2017
I have cabel to tv no wifi, i hade not this problem before, it started 2 weeks ago. First on swedish cmoore Icehockey channels, and to day on eurosport 1 when i tried to watch skiing.
Now is TCL buffering, i have close all other connections but it´s not helping, Could i upgrade to 250 mbit?

How do i do that on LG tv?

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir

How do i do that on LG tv?
its differnt on every TV i dont have a LG so cant tell you, but use google with youre tv model name, also clear the cache of the app

Jaha

Feb 15, 2016
Removing TV from power 4-5 min should clear it too, or uninstall the app, shutdown TV 2-3 min cable out of power, start, install app, try.

Tchofs

Aug 26, 2017

harryporter

Dec 9, 2015
Reseller ID
harryportir
Hello,

Try with Forkplayer,
Maybe it will resolve all of your problems,

Regards,
Harry

Origin

Estreams.eu
Reseller
Jan 16, 2017
estreams.eu
Reseller ID
weescotsman
Use xtream-editor. You get a link for ssiptv. Only issue with using them is no epg

markymarky

Jan 4, 2018
thats the ISPs They been told to block the Prem Fotty in England. Get your a VPN to avoid future dissapointments.

Jaha

Feb 15, 2016
You must get a router that has VPN option to use, most do, then get a VPN provider 20-30 a year, then a dedicated IP 20 a year, so budget 50 a year for VPN and a cheapish router 20-30 one off.

yigal33

Jan 6, 2018
hi
i used smart iptv and i have bufring in some chanels i have good connections
why? only in this app it be on android device no bufring.

thanks

Substance44

Dec 4, 2017
1. Are you using an ethernet cable to connect your smart tv? If yes, are you using any kind of switch between your tv and router?
2. Have you tried resetting/rebooting your router?
3. Have you tried changing dns server on your tv to 8.8.8.8?

yigal33

Jan 6, 2018
1. Are you using an ethernet cable to connect your smart tv? If yes, are you using any kind of switch between your tv and router?
hi
yes im using cable.

i wiil try all your anser.

thanks.

quote][/quote]​

yigal33

Jan 6, 2018
hi
yes im using cable.

i wiil try all your anser.

thanks.

quote]​
Yigal, what sort of an internet connection do you have from your ISP (Internet Service Provider)? Mbit/s?[/QUOTE]

100 mbit/s.

Mark Doyle

Jan 8, 2018
Hello all
i am to IPTV, I have no issues with the IPTV streams it’s perfect and very stable. but with the on demand section. There are hundreds of movies and box sets available in MP4 format. But when I choose one it gets stuck and all I can see is the words “loading” on screen. It doesn’t matter how long I leave it it doesn’t load the movie. Is this an unsupported format or a setting I can change in the app.

Looking forward to your help